Patch 3.07 Notes

Kahnopy

But it went from 15 - 10% speed increase so I guess I can deal with that. I just hate the constant tweaking of classes so crybaby can play em when they work perfectly fine as is. (Not calling you or anyone here a crybaby but you get my point. )

It's not really that bad, if you stop to think about it. Apparently the biggest issue with OT DRKs is that their TP bottoms out well before their MP. And, while they have methods to recover the latter, they had nothing to deal with running out of the former. This change should hopefully help with that, along with having visible TP bars so that ASTs/BRDs/NINs know when to throw out that TP refresh.

15 second quick reload! I can proc enhanced slug shot or cleaner shot more now. Now 'quick' part actually makes sense. Found it funny how you can fire a gauss shot more often than you force proc something.

Yessss. So much better. Now every 5 shots is guaranteed to be a proc. Beautiful. This is how it should have been in the first place.

But it went from 15 - 10% speed increase so I guess I can deal with that. I just hate the constant tweaking of classes so crybaby can play em when they work perfectly fine as is. (Not calling you or anyone here a crybaby but you get my point. )

It's not really that bad, if you stop to think about it. Apparently the biggest issue with OT DRKs is that their TP bottoms out well before their MP. And, while they have methods to recover the latter, they had nothing to deal with running out of the former. This change should hopefully help with that, along with having visible TP bars so that ASTs/BRDs/NINs know when to throw out that TP refresh.

Eh I guess you got a point there. Fair enough then.

And now every single Monk/Ninja will glare at me if I don't play TP song, plus I got no excuse not to now. 

I demand a refund.

Lol @ monks having problems with TP

I tried out Alex this morning after the patch and oh my glob those changes are amazing. I mean, I was 100% fine with how it was before (I tend to just adapt to how things are), but now it's like.

THE CONVENIENCE.

THE DAMAGE.

URGHNGHNGH. SO GOOD.

The reduction of the meditation cast time makes it super easy to recharge between packs of mobs, and in instances where you can't hit the boss now. Before it was a bit of a tight fit, but now it's a breeze. THAT MAKES ME HAPPY. 

That extra two seconds on greased lightning makes A HUGE DIFFERENCE.

THAT DAMAGE BUFF THOUGH. INSTANTLY VISIBLE RESULTS.

I won't argue if those buffs were needed or not because I have no idea but GODDAMN, I welcome them.

hrey7.jpg

This happened to me when I saw Monk buffs.

Those AST buffs are insane.

Extended Royal Road + Balance + Celestial Opposition = 45 seconds of 10% damage buff for the entire party.

The Minotaur in Fractal died before the second incubator.

Is that why I murdered that thing super fast last night? To be honest I haven't paid attention to what AST can even do, so I didn't realize why we were killing that thing so much faster. And we didn't even have a Monk.

I'm quite happy with the Monk boost. Before, they were slightly behind when it comes to endgame but now, the gap should be much closer, if not on par with dragoon. It's much easier to charge the Forbidden Chakra as well (a level 54 five button press skill from Meditation, 320 attack potency). You can fit at least two charges during down time or when you're out of range for whatever reason without losing too much dps. Now Ninja may need a slight buff though.

tbh, I was hoping for an extra 2 seconds for GL myself. It's much easier to maintain it now with Form Shift!