Absence from Public RP (A.K.A the "Feel Sorry for me" thread)

So, I dunno if anyone really gives a damn, but apparently this thread counts as an "absences" thread. I just thought I'd throw it up here. So last Wednesday, I pulled off the impressive feat of breaking both my elbows at the same time. Not majorly, of course. I can still type, as we can see. But the meds they put me on for the pain have this magical effect of making me drowsy 90% of the day, so I can't really in good conscience engage in public RP for a little while.

I still love you guys, doe.

No really. All the love. :love:

Damn dude, hope you're doing okay! (All things considered)

I've cracked 2 ribs, broke my nose, , blew out my knee jumping from a high roof, and have cut clean to the bone on 4 separate occasions.

I know a little about pain, but couldn't imagine breaking both elbows at once.

I've cracked 2 ribs, broke my nose, , blew out my knee jumping from a high roof, and have cut clean to the bone on 4 separate occasions.

To be honest? I wasn't even aware it'd happened. Sure, it hurt like shit, but I'd never broken bones until that day, then managed 2 at once. I'm awesome like that. Anyway, it was only until 2 hours later when I noticed I couldn't lift my arms above my chest that there was something seriously wrong.

To be honest? I wasn't even aware it'd happened. Sure, it hurt like shit, but I'd never broken bones until that day, then managed 2 at once. I'm awesome like that. Anyway, it was only until 2 hours later when I noticed I couldn't lift my arms above my chest that there was something seriously wrong.

You get a rep point for being such a savage.

The floor is sad it didnt get the crying it wanted from you.