This is why we can't have nice things.

Guildhest roulette is a waste of time anyway :P

It's quick and easy daily bonus exp. 

I wasn't actually intending to do the guildhest roulette a second time in that image, I was clicking back and forth between the two roulettes to refresh the In Need message on the dungeon one (it doesn't auto-refresh if you stay with it selected, but it does change moment to moment without telling you, so clicking between them will let you catch that moment when it happens to have Healer up, which is what I was looking for).

I did, actually - but I'd forgotten to save it onto my equipment set for CNJ, and had switched to another class for a sec and then back to CNJ. I actually ran an entire dungeon before I realized it. Awks.

Be a base class purist. Jobs are a crutch for the unskilled.

What is happening? Is this real life?

Is this just (final) Fantasy?

But seriousy, I'm trying to level AST and some of my queues are ridiculous. I can understand people switching to healer/tank because of the new DRK and AST classes though. It's shiny and new. But after levelling DPS classes on my first character I couldn't endure the wait times. Now they're getting longer and I dunno...kinda makes me regret picking up healer.

I've been recommending to my friends who have started the game with/after I did that they simultaneously level both a DPS class and a Tank or Healer class on the same character. Do the MSQ as the DPS, and keep the Tank/Healer class "caught up" in level by doing the daily roulettes. That way when they reach a point in the MSQ, as their DPS class, where a duty is required... they can change to the Tank/Healer and run the duty swiftly, then switch back to the DPS class to turn in the quest and continue on with the MSQ.

Plus, it's good to have a leveled DPS class on your character anyway, even if you primarily favor playing a Tank or Healer, just so that if you form a premade group with friends you have a wider variety of spots you could fill in the group. It gets awkward when half of your friends are leveling Healers! LOL

I've been recommending to my friends who have started the game with/after I did that they simultaneously level both a DPS class and a Tank or Healer class on the same character. Do the MSQ as the DPS, and keep the Tank/Healer class "caught up" in level by doing the daily roulettes. That way when they reach a point in the MSQ, as their DPS class, where a duty is required... they can change to the Tank/Healer and run the duty swiftly, then switch back to the DPS class to turn in the quest and continue on with the MSQ.

A good tactic! If I could go back to June tortles and tell him anything, it would be to play a tank because my friends are mostly healers and tanks are always in demand.

At the very least, like you say, level a tank alongside my DPS.

A good tactic! If I could go back to June tortles and tell him anything, it would be to play a tank because my friends are mostly healers and tanks are always in demand.

At the very least, like you say, level a tank alongside my DPS.

Ill heal your tank!

After sitting in it for a bit past 10 minutes, I didn't get the queue to pop - so I'm unclear if it's a UI bug, or if I'm somehow being removed from the queue. Two additional attempts to queue have resulted in the same thing - the Healer icon stays lit up as normal for a short while, only to revert to what you see in the pic.

Gonna queue again now and just let it sit and see how long it takes for me to get into one. If it goes for half an hour or so, I'm gonna conclude the Duty Finder may be broken.

-----------------------

Edit to update: It's just the UI. My fourth attempt went from showing 0/0/0 to suddenly 1/1/2 and ready for instance. So for the moment, your UI may not show you anybody actually being readied, including yourself. Weird. Just stay in the queue and don't panic, though.