Balmung :: RP Connections wanted!

[align=center]Hello loves![/align]

[align=center]This is officially my first time using this, so please be gentle with me!

Obviously revamped/refreshed! Sorry for those who tried to get involved with story, I took a wee break![/align]

[align=center]I have a wide range of characters, each of which could do with some plots! [/align]

[align=center]I am available at .. different hours since I am currently living in New Zealand and have insomnia, so I am more than available! If I am not online in game, then you are welcome to send me a message and I will give you my skype so we can chat![/align]

[align=center]Aurora Jhin[/align]

[align=center]Aurora is Ul'dah street rat raised. The runt - always having to look out for herself and make sure that she survived. She very quickly became scrappy, and got herself into pit fighting. [/align]

[align=center]She got deep, into a bad group and ended up in The Bloodsands - though not the normal, painful variety. A much more deadly variety, where she was bound by reasons she wouldn't tell to stay and fight to the death. She survived, but it left marks.[/align]

[align=center]

After ridding herself of her previous home and company, not many people know what has been going on for her in recent months, but she *is* back! [/align]

[align=center]Connections wanted:[/align]

[align=center]Friends[/align]

[align=center]Enemies[/align]

[align=center]Old connections[/align]

[align=center]Desari Nytesong[/align]

[align=center]

Mercenary and Sky Pirate extraordinaire. Most who frequent the Goblet would know of a location called the 'Nightsong Sanctuary' [Currently just story, not in game!] which has been founded as a home not only for the young seeker woman, but also for others around Eorzea who are lost. Without a home, and needing somewhere to call home. Even if only for a little while. 

This is not your normal sanctuary, and not even a safe house. This is a functioning Tavern, and home for those who have lost things important to them, or for those people that desperately need a roof and to not be on the streets of Ul'dah when the sun goes down.

Desari frequents Taverns all across Eorzea, and is quite the happy and friendly woman![/align]

[align=center]Old connections[/align]

[align=center]Arei Verid[/align]

[align=center]The mysterious songstress. The overly curvaceous midlander has the scars and tattoos to prove that even though her life has been short, it has been filled with quite the story to tell. 

The beautiful midlander runs an apothecary out of her small home in the Goblet. Selling all manner of potions, poisons, and 'desirables' ! This mystery wrapped in beauty is one most would be intrigued to learn about.[/align]

[align=center]

Arei is somewhat of an injured soul. Nothing is known of her past. She has more secrets than she has tattoos, and that is saying something. Her life is shrouded in mystery, the only thing that is truly known? She has a great voice, and is good with a knife. [/align]

[align=center]Romantic interests[/align]

[align=center]Old Connections[/align]

[align=center]I am willing to come up with backstory and inter-twining plots for characters! Begind the scenes and of screen plotting is 110% okay and happy with me! I love to have existing relationships, friendships and connections as much as new formed ones! Irritations, avoidances, pain and enjoyment. Any and all connections are loved![/align]

Well S'imba was a slave in the bloodsands, though as far as the public was concerned he was condemned assassin. He ended up escaping, but has returned to fighting in the less deadly fights. If you were interested we could put some sort of connection together.

I've got a veteran Bloodsands fighter, Valentinoix Thibault (goes by the gladiator name, the Blind Valentine). He's rather ruthless in the ring, though outside it, he's pretty mellow. Connections with Val sometimes come with other bloodsands fighters (he knows quite a few).

I'm PST so times might be a little awkward for rp, but that's what weekends are for.

I would love to RP with any of your characters! They all sound interesting, especially Sirin. My RP schedule is pretty flexible. My main, Solenne, has a wiki if you want to check it out, and all my alts have short bios on my Tumblr (linked in my sig). Let me know if you want to meet any of them!

• 2 months later...

Aurora I would enjoy meeting your character. 

Former street urchin from Ul'dah myself as well as a fighter in the pits. Mostly retired now I spend my days doing what I do best. Gambling, drinking, ****ing and fighting. In no particular order. 

Always looking for more people to hang with. Let me know if you would be interested in meeting or killing something together.

Oh! These all sound lovely. Arei Verid especially intrigues me, but then I've always liked the mysterious characters. Too bad I don't have any OCs that frequent Ul'dah, otherwise I'd totally bug ya. I'm also unable to jump in-game at present. But hey! Figured I'd at least compliment your characters :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Greetings there,

As I took another little stroll through the RPC, I raise a hand about interest. And even better, surely about the three characters proposed possibly. Impressive isn't it?

More seriously found in both of your two first character right the type of people Simeon would surely get to dislike just from their education/profession. If their is enemies wanted about them, pretty sure would fit the hook.

And of course, for playing a warmonger with a short fuse, knowing more healer is always a boon, way more able to get along with menders of people than robbers.

As such, if wanna rp, sign me up!

(wiki in progress of reformation for change of template, apologies, ain't the more complete thing for now.)