Eorzean Zodiac Wheel

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is gorgeous Mtoto!! Thank you so much! You really didn't have to change it any more, but I do love it! Both the staff and the scythe were beautiful~

:bouncy: I still can't wait to see all of the others, too!!

• 2 weeks later...

Zomg I wish i had seen this sooner! In any case AMAZING mtoto! absolutely love it! You are so talented!

I'm with Ciara here... wow. just wow. I too wish I would have seen this sooner! Your artwork is amazing! Can't wait to see all the finished products! Keep up the gdlk work!

• 1 month later...

Update:

Hey all, just wanted to give everyone a quick update. 

I'm currently in the process of restarting this project from the start. There are several reasons as to why I'm choosing to do so, but the quickest answer I can give is that I was unsatisfied with the direction and art style it was being done in.

That said, here's a preview of the new work in progress versions of Nophica and Halone. 

FqWmqUa.jpg

Really! The originals were gorgeous and I'm loving the previews here for the new ones as well. Is that style more your own? I'm sure you'll do the Twelve justice whichever style you choose. :) Looking forward to seeing more!

This is really outstanding Mtoto! I'll parrot the others and say that the originals were sooooo beautiful, but I really like what you're doing here and look forward to seeing more of the results! :thumbsup: