Eorzean Zodiac Wheel

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I ended up going back and looking at the dress and tried to make it a bit more practical, ditch the wings (This would make the 3rd goddess with wings if I kept it...), and also incorporate the things I felt were missing. The circle pendant on her necklace is suppose to end up being an ornate compass, but I didn't want to get into too much detail with a rough sketch.

MZSabrG.jpg

Posted by Aysun - Today 02:43 PM

Much bettar without wings :3

I think so too :D 

Oh and here's Leanna's/Nymeia's outfit sketch. Not too much detail but you get it. Lalafell are so easy to design for I might just make everyone lalafell from now on, lol. There's a little bit of tactics splashed into it. :)

oacSFBl.jpg

Unless I'm forgetting someone...I think you've seen ALL the female designs now. I might adjust them as we go, but I'm pretty satisfied with everything so far. Time to finish Azeyma and then sketch out the male designs.

I love the bow on the back of Leanna/Nymeia x)

It's an adorable outfit, haha! I'm a sucker for Lalafell art, too.

As for Llymlaen's dress, I really like the change in style you went with and I can't wait to see a more detailed look. Already it has some great features, so I'm very excited for this one!

Hahaha.

That's amazing! The sketch itself is great but that had me giggling quite a bit. x)

I'm agreeing with Aysun with your Lalafell sketches. I think the smaller sized second sketches work best and resemble Lalafell more, all the while looking just as good as the bigger version! :thumbsup:

Wow! :thumbsup:

Really love the lalafells and totally digging the addition of the mandragorae (mandragoras? mandies!) in the concept art! Everything looks amazing though!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Making some researches about the Twelves lead me directly to that topic. What happened to the project !

There were many-a-art-project started back during the 1.0 to ARR downtime that did not see completion. This was just one of them! Some pretty sketches came out of it though, that's for sure!

• 1 year later...