Live Letter XXX Link

Blue

For those who want to immediately see the glamour prints, it's at 1:36:00. The Vath costume's scarf and headgear are interesting, I hope it's not all one piece.

Also cowboy hat, wyvern minion, flying Fenrir and other things. Not much said on Housing, but they showed flowerpots (you can change the flowers' colors?) and you can make hair decors out of the flowers, which is something my mom would've killed me for even trying (nooo touching her flowers!).

Ohhhh shit!! Shoshopu absolutely has to have that Vanu Vanu outfit!!

What's that about a wyvern minion? What's the timestamp for that? I have neither the time nor the bandwith to try and watch the whole thing and find it. (At least not until much later today T_T)

What's that about a wyvern minion? What's the timestamp for that? I have neither the time nor the bandwith to try and watch the whole thing and find it.

It's at 1:29:40 or something close to that. It's the blue wyvern taken by FFXI's dragoon pet model.

EDIT: (Granted, I still think FFXI's cuter. But that's the FFXI-DRG-main in me talking).

latest?cb=20061218232115

Oooooo. A blue wyvern minion would be cool!

This looks pretty exciting. (Now I just need Celise at 50, at least, for some of this. Ideally 60!)

The flowerpots sound fun, too.

What's that about a wyvern minion? What's the timestamp for that? I have neither the time nor the bandwith to try and watch the whole thing and find it.

It's at 1:29:40 or something close to that. It's the blue wyvern taken by FFXI's dragoon pet model.

EDIT: (Granted, I still think FFXI's cuter. But that's the FFXI-DRG-main in me talking).

latest?cb=20061218232115

VKF633o.png

IT'S EVERYTHING I EVER WANTED IN LIFE OH MY GOD

The first time I ever saw the baby dragons in Anyx Trine I literally, actually cried. I was so excited to see them there doing all the same animations and everything. (I played XI too and I like XIV's better, but only because their slightly different design is more cohesive with the other dragons in the game)

I need, like, twenty. I suppose they're probably from the new beast tribe quests? Guess I better get to crafting... T_T

I'm kinda wondering if the Moogle quests be EXACTLY like the Ixali quests. As in, you could make the items on your highest level crafter and then turn them in on another for easier XP grinding. Considering the HW beast tribe dailies effectively "class-lock" you, I get the feeling that we may have to be much more honest this time around with our crafting.

latest?cb=20061218232115

VKF633o.png

IT'S EVERYTHING I EVER WANTED IN LIFE OH MY GOD

The first time I ever saw the baby dragons in Anyx Trine I literally, actually cried. I was so excited to see them there doing all the same animations and everything. (I played XI too and I like XIV's better, but only because their slightly different design is more cohesive with the other dragons in the game)

I need, like, twenty. I suppose they're probably from the new beast tribe quests? Guess I better get to crafting... T_T

Yes, I know. I was so upset when one of the quests asked me to fight them :( The red ones are kinda cute too.

I'm kinda wondering if the Moogle quests be EXACTLY like the Ixali quests. As in, you could make the items on your highest level crafter and then turn them in on another for easier XP grinding. Considering the HW beast tribe dailies effectively "class-lock" you, I get the feeling that we may have to be much more honest this time around with our crafting.

IDGAF I'm already 60 craft everything :D

But yeah, I honestly believe they'll go that route. Because they have to do something to make people hate the Moogles more.

I love em. They're an easy way for me to make money and build levels on my crafters. On my main, I think like a good fourth of my fortunes are from selling Ehcatl Sealant. The rest is Onions, selling runs, and generic playtime, of which two I cannot really do anymore and the third is consistent but slow. Hopefully this will have a variety of valuable items to sell so money is easier to come by for me.