Overwatch Thread

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I caved in and bought it last night so I could play it with a friend. It's pretty fun, I think - which is surprising given that it isn't my usual genre of choice. I haven't tried many of the characters yet but I've been sticking with Soldier 76 since I like how he looks when he's made to be blond.

He's fairly simple where his abilities are concerned but I like that. I focus on strategy and covering fire so being able to sprint and throw down a heal whilst shooting from behind cover is pretty good.

Pharah and Mercy are my wives.

I want the game so bad but there's a convention this weekend and I must refrain!

Animazement why

You're going to Animazement, too? :o

Alsooo I'm playing on PC. Battle tag is Dchan#1628 if anyone wants to add me. I usually play with RL friends or FC mates, but sometimes I'm stuck alone and it'd be nice to have folks to play with.

Whoa, yes, I am! We should say hi sometime if we can find each other!

I'm on PS4, under the same name (JudicialHunter) if anyone wants to add me for when I eventually get the game.

I want the game so bad but there's a convention this weekend and I must refrain!

Animazement why

Alsooo I'm playing on PC. Battle tag is Dchan#1628 if anyone wants to add me. I usually play with RL friends or FC mates, but sometimes I'm stuck alone and it'd be nice to have folks to play with.

I'm on PS4, under the same name (JudicialHunter) if anyone wants to add me for when I eventually get the game.

*looks in thread*

I'm going to Animazement! \o/

I don't have Overwatch nor did I play the beta, but I saw some gameplay and it looks really fun. I like playing support so when I get the game, i'm totally going for Mercy.

Also Widowmaker looks pretty cool, reminds me of Caitlyn from League of Legends. (even if the only thing they seem to have in common is that they're both snipers)

I caved in and bought it last night so I could play it with a friend. It's pretty fun, I think - which is surprising given that it isn't my usual genre of choice. I haven't tried many of the characters yet but I've been sticking with Soldier 76 since I like how he looks when he's made to be blond.

He's fairly simple where his abilities are concerned but I like that. I focus on strategy and covering fire so being able to sprint and throw down a heal whilst shooting from behind cover is pretty good.

Ditto. Playing a lone wolf who flanks and harasses on maps like Gibraltar really warmed me up to the character because S76 has some incredible survivability.

Animazement why

Yessssss

*looks in thread*

I'm going to Animazement! \o/

Party time \o/

Ditto. Playing a lone wolf who flanks and harasses on maps like Gibraltar really warmed me up to the character because S76 has some incredible survivability.

Mm. He's very versatile! It's very satisfying to bait people into following him whilst he sprints between cover and shoots at them. The right positioning can also have him adopt the role of a sniper too - though it's risky since I've had people sneak up on him whilst doing that. Overall, though, I just like how he 'feels'.

I should try out the others but...typically I just stick with what clicks with me first.

A group full of Soldier: 76 is rather terrifying and is something I would like to not experience ever again.

To say the least, we lost that game.

Haha, was it on the Numbani map? If so, I may well have been a part of that. That was quite enjoyable, to be sure.

Then we got switched to defense afterward and did a 6 Torbjorn defense. It was glorious. :P

A group full of Soldier: 76 is rather terrifying and is something I would like to not experience ever again.

Haha, was it on the Numbani map? If so, I may well have been a part of that. That was quite enjoyable, to be sure.

Then we got switched to defense afterward and did a 6 Torbjorn defense. It was glorious. :P

If you play on ps4, then maybe it was you! I didn't get any kills in that game and it was over in about 7 minutes.

If you play on ps4, then maybe it was you! I didn't get any kills in that game and it was over in about 7 minutes.

Ah, no... PC master race. Heh.