Overwatch Thread

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thoughts: I absolutely suck at all games except for turnbased rpgs I can grind on and for some reason ffxiv.

Haven't played much but I'm having fun. Need moar friends.

Need to be more wiling to switch to fight assholes.

Absolutely love the game. It will be sucking away my life when I'm not otherwise busy at work or with FFXIV events.

As to the favorite heroes? Eh... I tend to stick to McCree, Hanzo, Reinhardt, and Lucio. That being said, I'm happy playing just about any of them as they're all fun to me in their unique ways.

I've been enjoying it, playing it on PC. :D I mostly just play Pharah... sticking to what I know until I'm comfortable diving into more heroes!

I've been playing it pretty religiously. I do have a couple of favorites, but I'm apparently one of those rare-ish people that swap to what we need based on what the enemy team has/what the situation calls for at the time. There's only one or two heroes that I don't feel I'm that great at. I think I'm pretty decent with the rest!

I'll play whatevs.

Every character has something I like except D.va she's boring as shit and I'd hate to watch her matches + LPs.

Characters I'd like to git gud at though -

Genji/Reaper/Soldier:76 for offense

Widowmaker/Bastion for defense

Reinhardt/Zarya for tank

Lucio/Zenyatta for support

So much Lucio love and I like it.

Lucio's my main go-to. Pleez upvote 4 droppin phat beetz. Though I'll use Symmetra as healer on Defense just because I really like using the tiny turrets to just annoy the enemy.

If I have to take up a tank spot? Winston's kinda been growing on me. Leap around punching things. I totally want to Reinhardt charge someone off a cliff a la L4D2, but I make do with Lucio's knockback blast well enough in that regard. Though that's more TF2's Pyro airblasting.

Otherwise I play Widowmaker or Torbjorn. Kinda wish I was better with Reaper, too, since he's pretty self-sufficient. Need to remember he can teleport, though. Just like I have to remember Lucio can wall-ride in places other than spawn. xD

I played it during the beta. I don't think I'll buy it but if my friends get really into it I'll pick it up.

It's pretty fun though. The characters that I liked were Reinhardt, Genji, Zenyatta. I played around with McCree too.

I'm sort of waiting for UT. Traditionally, in an FPS, I will almost always favor fighting at point blank range because I'm a bad shot, lol. Therefore, I felt Reaper would suit me, because he has spreading bullets and an ulti that reminded me of my old mainstay Kat from LoL. But he felt weird to use.

I play Mercy a lot. Cause I'm bad at aiming under pressure.

I tried this. But I sit there with a yellow beam on someone and I'm like, is the hp going up? Is the hp the same? I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON HERE.

I'm not a shooter gamer. I got the game for free from a friend. I am damn awful at it.

Pharah and Mercy are my wives.

I want the game so bad but there's a convention this weekend and I must refrain!

Animazement why

You're going to Animazement, too? :o

Alsooo I'm playing on PC. Battle tag is Dchan#1628 if anyone wants to add me. I usually play with RL friends or FC mates, but sometimes I'm stuck alone and it'd be nice to have folks to play with.

Tried it during the open beta weekend. I like it, but not really enough to buy in - not with the modes out now anyways. Also, I feel like such interesting and well-developed characters are utterly wasted on a game type like this.

Still...fun to watch. And Zarya, Mei and Pharah are mai waifus.

Absolutely love it, I got into the closed beta and played through to open beta. I ended up purchasing the CE edition.

This being said I am not really an FPS person at all, but I really loved the character designs and the lore.

My favorite team to play?

Lucio*, Reinhardt, Mei, and eh... Offense I guess Reaper.

I tend to play Lucio and Reinhardt the most, a lot of people don't play these classes so I get to play my fav. character who is Lucio so it makes me happy. My S.O. plays a lot of JunkRat.

And ah, if anyone wants my btag feel free to send me a private message. I wouldn't mind playing with other friends.

My S.O. plays a lot of JunkRat.

My boyfriend plays Junkrat constantly and now hearing his voice lines makes me want to scream.

"Stop me if you've heard this one before" ALL DAY.

I HAVE HEARD IT BEFORE.

LET ME STOP YOU.

My boyfriend plays Junkrat constantly and now hearing his voice lines makes me want to scream.

I HAVE HEARD IT BEFORE.

LET ME STOP YOU.

Lol yeah... Mine's going to be cosplaying him for Blizzcon. So I feel you there.

I HAVE HEARD IT BEFORE.

LET ME STOP YOU.

FIRE IN THE HOLE

(shoutout to Junkrat as a former Demoman main in TF2)