Wayfarer's Gift Giveaway: August *Results are in*

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm probably not updating the pictures due it being half way through the month so far, and I also do not have some of the items ~yet~. Don't forget, as far as the moonfair stuff goes, we will have a male and female winner. Sign up if you haven't!

Thanks again to you all for your kind words. I'm happy people are enjoying this as I don't feel like I've really pushed it as hard as other Wayfarer events that I've held in the past. Remember that it's monthly, spread the word, maybe tell a friend, I should really make a tumblr for people to share it...but the point is to share love if you can. As things draw closer to Christmas things will be getting s bit more interesting. A few personal projects, as well as several FC projects, are coming to close/completion so I'll have a bit more umph to throw into these so keep an eye out around the first of each month to see what I've posted. Christmas especially, which will be the one year anniversary of this giveaway, will have some pretty special things. If I could somehow get my hands on a small house on an alt to give out to someone's main or a FC for Christmas I would think it would kinda awesome, but you never know how the housing market goes. I'm also thinking of opening up to donations if people, or a FC, would like to do so. I'd have to make a list of rules and such to start this, but some have shown interests in donating, or even created their own giveaway, and again it thrills me to see others get into the giving spirit.

I know I don't typically talk much in my own event threads, but I sort of wanted to give those who follow this something to look forward to and to let people know this will be an ongoing project with no thoughts on ceasing anytime soon.

And of course, if you haven't signed up this month then...What are you waiting for? : )