FFXIV Moonfire Faire 2016: Go Go Power Rangers

Riven

... Man, I could do STUFF with that dye-able all class armor! Chachan's definitely going to be picking all that up right quick. Having a full armored look while using a BSM hammer might finally be achievable! :love:

... Plus goofy poses are always good. :blush:

Welp, getting the armor, music and yard item for sure. If the poses come as quest rewards ok, if not I may or may not collect them.

Still, looks like to be an intresting event.

Sentai... I see Johnny Bravo incoming, depending how quickly we can swap between poses...

Macros incoming.

zzHSJPSQ5ns

He is already here. We are merely increasing his arsenal.

I'm normally a huge, picky stink when it comes to character concepts but this has my wholehearted approval.

I can only assume they mean the fireworks? For the curious/those that haven't started yet, here is the selection:

92d3ba3385.jpg

63730cf80f.jpg

You get 1 voucher per repeatable quest, 3 for a gold in the first FATE, and 5 for a gold in the second FATE.

I worked out today you get 3 for a silver in the second FATE, but I don't know how it scales for the other medals/the first FATE.

ETA: 1 token for a bronze in the second FATE. Don't ask.

Oh! By the way...

If you're like me and have a million alts you're scrambling to level to 30 so you can do this event, please be advised that, while you do need to be actual level 30 to pick up the quests themselves, you can:

- Mount an elbstsbtbsbtbsbt for the seasonal FATEs

- Receive Faire Vouchers from the seasonal FATEs to spend at the vendor

Without being level 30, or completing any seasonal quests, first.

The FATEs give a reasonable amount of XP, so you can probably drop by around level 28, do the two FATEs enough times to get all the tokens you could possibly want (plus Cancer in between lmao), hit level 30, do the quests, buy all the items, and go home without any additional post-30 event-related grinding.

It'll probably help to join a group when it gets busy because participation credit penalty, but there's usually a PF ad up at prime times anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

Last "helpful" hint for this event I promise:

For the quest credit that reads "Participate in the FATEs [fate #1] and fate [#2]"...

...you only actually have to get a Bronze participation medal in the second FATE (the one with the bombs that spawn around the edges and move inwards).

So if you arrive late / half way through one of the FATEs, still give it a go. You only need to hit one bomb, once, in the second FATE to complete the quest.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, now it's all over and there are no more spoilers to be given.

Where was Hildelana (Black Ranger)? I know that Haermaga was the Red Ranger and the Iceman was the Yellow Ranger, but did we see Hildelana around anywhere apart from when she was being Black Ranger? If so, where, 'cause I could not find her?

Okay, now it's all over and there are no more spoilers to be given.

Where was Hildelana (Black Ranger)? I know that Haermaga was the Red Ranger and the Iceman was the Yellow Ranger, but did we see Hildelana around anywhere apart from when she was being Black Ranger? If so, where, 'cause I could not find her?

PArcher of the official forums found her for you

yFLlYSB.jpg