Ayaka's Sketches!

Nokai

[align=center]320x157https://78.media.tumblr.com/e4a68b13779755ef9d178f2861827e74/tumblr_inline_p38u20FpQV1ujmotu_540.png[/img][/align]

--Edit 1/28/2018

http://ayah-art.tumblr.com/commission

Sketches, flats (flats plus), softshade and cellshade, painting, chibi, expression set (Simple animation or static), ref sheet and twitch banners and icons xD Those are what I can offer to you guys ; u ; )9

So feel free to contact me here, tumblr or e-mail!

SAMPLE ARTS:

---

EDIT

TERRIBLE SORRY FOR THE BROKEN LINKS :C DROPBOX IS AN ASSHOLE SO MOST OF THE IMAGES IN THE EARLY PAGES ARE ALL GONE > < THE RECENT ONES ARE A-OKAY THOUGH! Gotta fix these broken links one day xD

------

Hey guys! Thought I'd share some doodles that I've finished with my character. :D

(One day I'll upload a sketch that's supposedly Ayaka's haha)

tumblr_oe84h3RIcW1terh10o1_500.png

tumblr_oe84h3RIcW1terh10o2_r1_500.png

(Yes, she likes her Roegadyns--Female only though and yes, there's a derp reason xD)

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Yes, she likes her Roegadyns--Female only though and yes, there's a derp reason xD)

Because of them delicious tree trunk like thighs, ain't it!? Haha

But in all seriousness. Did you create the top graphic yourself as well?

You can never say no to them thighs <3 And yes, I drew both of the images up there--Well aside from the background considering that's an in-game screenshot but yeah xD

Wow! Let me know if Ayaka would like to make some extra pocket change by doodling a pair of Miqo'te sometime =P

Oh, a very tempting offer right there! :D There's a maybe possibility for it haha!

Lovely! I love how loose your lines are, yet they still hold together so well!

And the chibi is adorable. ;_; Hngh

Ah! Thank you very much for the compliments! <3

You have a very wonderful art as well! > u < /

The Chibi is adorable! :)

Thank you very much! I'm glad you guys like the chibi haha CX

More sketches from Ayaka!

tumblr_oebti2hCl71terh10o1_540.png

"I really wished I asked for their name. Ah! Why did I have to get so engrossed with sketching her? But oh she was so beautiful..." -Ayaka

P.S Whoever knows Rymmrael Rose, please tell her that she has an Au Ra admirer haha. Augh, I could have been able to RP with them but as soon as I got the courage to send a tell, they were gone! That could have been my first RP in-game with a Roe haha! I'm so sorry, Ayaka, I failed you!

But moving on from my screw ups--Here's a sketch commission for @SicketySix :D<3

SicketySix%20Com.png

My imagination was far--FAR better than what I've drawn down here and I'm very disappointed haha. Maybe I'll fix it in the future but for now, I'll kept it as is xD I need to think of a way to make the tattoo look busy instead of empty--BUT YEAH! Doodled the tattoo on Ayaka's back xD (Placeholder tattoo TBH lol)

Ayaka_Tattoo.png

Here's the version where it's on Ayaka's back--BUT be warned! There's bare skin and bad anatomy gasp!

[ Image ]

Oh! Thank you all very much for the compliments haha. You're all making me smile too much xD

Also ah--I finally had my first in-game RP and Ayaka met new friends! xD Even got herself a side-job/a-place-to-sleep via it! (Joined an FC so yeah xD) They were both so sweet, IC and OOC CX <3

425x260https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/48675714/FF14/First%20Friends.png[/img]