Ayaka's Sketches!

Nokai

I know I'm not that much of an entertaining RP partner and am too quiet but at least don't forget I exist haha xDDD My poor lil roleplayer heart

Oh bullshit don't you even try and pull that crap when I'm around! You know that's not true at all! Well, I mean the quiet part is, but the rest isn't!

But on the plus side....more art! \o/

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I'm not that much of an entertaining RP partner and am too quiet but at least don't forget I exist haha xDDD My poor lil roleplayer heart

Oh bullshit don't you even try and pull that crap when I'm around! You know that's not true at all! Well, I mean the quiet part is, but the rest isn't!

But on the plus side....more art! \o/

My lil 'ol moral support buddy ; u ; <3 Stillthoughjustsaying

ALSO! Another commission done, this time for @Serenity

Serenity%20Com.png

WITH THAT SAID HOWEVER! I wanna make an announcement? ; u ; I will be finalizing the commission price since it's not just a 1-2 time commissions anymore.

From $10, I'm gonna raise it up to $20 per character of the same quality as the ones you've been seeing in the previous posts xD Half body with sketch lines and rush coloring.

I was thinking of doing something about that B&W thing too but I'm not really sure if people wanted that? (The whole, Cinammon roll batch)

So uhm... To those who still want to commission me, feel free to message if not--It's okay as well xD

Commission for the little shet that is @SicketySix

(I was told this was okay to post this so uhh, yeah--I hope I'm not breaking any rules. I mean... I-it's a guy, so... Uhhm.. Yeah? xD)

SicketySix%20ComD.png

You owe me $50 for this mainly because of your repeated mention of that Y: MENTION IT MORE AND +$50! D<

(I was told this was okay to post this so uhh, yeah--I hope I'm not breaking any rules. I mean... I-it's a guy, so... Uhhm.. Yeah? xD)

SicketySix%20ComD.png

You owe me $50 for this mainly because of your repeated mention of that Y: MENTION IT MORE AND +$50! D<

*flexes*

"Ladies, I'll be here all week"

And heyyyyy that's not fair!

SicketySix%20ComD.png

*flexes*

"Ladies, I'll be here all week"

And heyyyyy that's not fair!

Punish them! Doooo eeet.

When you've finally met and talked with your hero/idol/savior...

Ayaka%20Blush.png

Cheers to you, Rymmrael for being Ayaka's story headcanon Roegadyn haha xD What is confidence and charisma when around your crush xD

If you have told someone that you can RP with them the next day and then find yourself RPing with a friend instead of that person during said date/time--The least you could do after telling them, "I might be able to RP with you in a bit", is to say good night/bye to them when you log off ; u ;

I've been stood up in my RP date ahhh xD I know I'm not that much of an entertaining RP partner and am too quiet but at least don't forget I exist haha xDDD My poor lil roleplayer heart

Here, have a pouting Ayaka who got stood up in QS xD

Stood%20up.png

Whoever stood the poor girl up was a jerk. :(

Your art is great. I like how the lines merge with the shading. :thumbsup:

Whoever stood the poor girl up was a jerk. :(

Your art is great. I like how the lines merge with the shading. :thumbsup:

Oh, would it actually be weird if I said that it was fine-ish for me? (OOC-wise) Haha considering they motivated me to draw something and whatnot--A.K.A the sulking Ayaka. Gotta always look at the bright side of things xD

YAYA ON THE OTHERHAND :D

Also thank you so much for liking my art! CX

Awwwww I really loved this doodle! ^^  They look so warm and cozy!

Hehehe I'm glad you liked that one :D <3

Your art is so lovely! ^^

AH! You're here in the forums! HAI! :D AND THANK YOU! <333

----

ALSO TO THOSE WHO REPLIED TO MY MESSAGES AND MESSAGED ME, I'LL REPLY TO THEM SOON...! I hope you guys are fine waiting for a bit haha ; u ;

Because drawing RP scenes is fun and drawing a flustered Yaya is amusing xD With that said...

When your crush shows up and surprises you with a pretty dress, ey?

Thank%20all%20the%20Gods%20A.png

Thank%20all%20the%20Gods%20B.png

Pffft. Ayaka should be praising the God that is SicketySix. We both know why!8-)

Haha goshhh shush you naskdmaklsdmlkas But yeah, she'd totally praise you for it xDD

Been a bit busy lately so not much time to draw (Or reply to messages here) but here, have some Ayakas C: Read that Au Ra horns can grow back after being cut or something so possibility of tiny horns when younger and all that xD

Ayakas.png

Is that the new Maelstrom jacket I spy? I was tempted to get it for Gogon but I don't think I have anything else that'd go good with it. That Roe seems to be wearing it well, though. :lol:

... Also, babby Au Ra looks adorable. I do like the idea of the horns growing with them. Though, having to "grow into" their horns also has some appeal to it.

Gotta say- I love your artwork~

Awee thank you! <3 I'm happy that you do! :D

Is that the new Maelstrom jacket I spy? I was tempted to get it for Gogon but I don't think I have anything else that'd go good with it. That Roe seems to be wearing it well, though. :lol:

... Also, babby Au Ra looks adorable. I do like the idea of the horns growing with them. Though, having to "grow into" their horns also has some appeal to it.

Haha it'd be interesting to see them grow into it! But honestly, at the mention of the possibility of the appendages being able to grow out when cut, I just... thought of them like a lizard's tail haha I know, terrible nkads xD

Also, I hope you find a nice paired attire for Gogon's Malestrom jacket!

0.0 So pretty 0.0 thank you so much! I love it!!

No, thank you! <3

Because it was Pocky day yesterday even though this didn't really happen in an RP xD (An almost similar one did tho so that's good enough for me xD) That and I have nothing else drawn that's ff14 related except for this recently so... xD (Hopefully, I'll get some others done--Especially Yaya sketches. It's been a while since then!)

PockyDay_For_RymmYaya.png