Ayaka's Sketches!

Nokai

Sorry for the no updates--I have been sick most of the time these holidays @_@ Though I'm getting better now, thankfully ; u ; I'm dead when I'm sick haha

But, but! Here's an update which is a commission for a friend!

Forsworth%20Commish.png

Happy 2017 by the way guys! C:

Just glad you're doing better! The image turned out amazing, and my partner loved it. Thank you again, Ayaka, and stay healthy, dangit!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

these are amazing!!! are there details for comissions?

They're $20 per half body sketches C: The rest of the commission info can be discussed through PM and so on.

Also, thank you <3

Because I'm the laziest when it comes to drawing my own character lol! ALSO! Lotsa things are happening in Ayaka's life in her new arc woop woop :3

Well, we're past this but yeah xD

Ayaka%20ver%202.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hehe glad you like it :3

ALSO! Update on Ayaka's looks :D

AyakaRecent.jpg

Got scarred and horn chopped off cos of a story arch of hers :D No more perfect unblemished faced Ayaka xD She's still happy though :3

• 2 weeks later...

Ayaka be popping The question 10 minutes before maintenance starts xDD

Question_Pop.png

Guess who got a yes~? X333 Who knew little Ayaka would end up like this xD I definitely didn't!

Ayaka be popping The question 10 minutes before maintenance starts xDD

Question%20Pop.png

Guess who got a yes~? X333 Who knew little Ayaka would end up like this xD I definitely didn't!

I did, you best be giving me all the shout outs for pushing the idea! 

Also you better have used that diamond ring I gave you two!

• 4 weeks later...

Busy busy with new work that I can't do much art here ugh DX Stupid new work OTL

ALSO... I just realized... Since I used dropbox before, all of the links now are broken DX Dang it! Now my thread's empty save for the times where I used other places to upload 'em ; u ;

Busy busy with new work that I can't do much art here ugh DX Stupid new work OTL

ALSO... I just realized... Since I used dropbox before, all of the links now are broken DX Dang it! Now my thread's empty save for the times where I used other places to upload 'em ; u ;

I was wondering what happened to the links! ; ;