Ayaka's Sketches!

Nokai

Hahaha you guys are so silly cute xDD But yes, it wasn't a fantasia or an alt char created--Just a quick character creation moment when I got bored a few days ago :P

I tried to make her in the other races but it's only with the potato that fit her best xD

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha you guys are so silly cute xDD But yes, it wasn't a fantasia or an alt char created--Just a quick character creation moment when I got bored a few days ago :P

I tried to make her in the other races but it's only with the potato that fit her best xD

Admit it. It is your destiny to become a popoto. DESTINY!

*hides lizard tail and slips on oversized lalafell ear-mimicking horn covers*

(Yes, I realize the covers would probably look weird on Ayaka's round horns. But still!)

Admit it. It is your destiny to become a popoto. DESTINY!

*hides lizard tail and slips on oversized lalafell ear-mimicking horn covers*

(Yes, I realize the covers would probably look weird on Ayaka's round horns. But still!)

LMAO definitely xD Like super duper huge haha but hey, the better to hear ya with? Lalafells are after all, good with their hearing or something xD

Oh and another sketch commission for: @SapphireSkylines

SapphireSkylines%20Com%20B-2.png

It be Zhara and her lil ol tater cutie pie, Chachan :3 (I've no clue how to draw a Lalafell beside non-lalafells in the same pic ack xD Body ratios are hard to do)

It be Zhara and her lil ol tater cutie pie, Chachan :3 (I've no clue how to draw a Lalafell beside non-lalafells in the same pic ack xD Body ratios are hard to do)

Haha, you're fine. I hope the reference shots we took for that sort of thing and for the outfits were helpful. :blush:

Oh and another sketch commission for: @SapphireSkylines

SapphireSkylines%20Com%20B-2.png

Ahhhh AH! SO CUTE! *rolls around* I can only imagine how a female lalafell would look like, hehe.

Thaaaaaaaaaanks Ayaka!  I love having one of your cute drawings for Aya! :-D

I'm glad you like it :D <3

Your art style is awesome, I really have enjoyed every commission I've seen

Awee thank you very much! I'm glad that you like my art style :D

@Everyone

Merry Starlight, guys! xD

Starlight%20Ayaka.png

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the no updates--I have been sick most of the time these holidays @_@ Though I'm getting better now, thankfully ; u ; I'm dead when I'm sick haha

But, but! Here's an update which is a commission for a friend!

Forsworth%20Commish.png

Happy 2017 by the way guys! C: