A call to all -loyal- Garleans

Good to see someone trying to do a Garlean FC again. Might just get me playing again, if I can find the time.

COME BACK, SOPHIA, WE LOVE YOU.

(But seriously, it's nice to hear from you again, and if you do come back I know more than a few people who would be thrilled. :P)

Good to see someone trying to do a Garlean FC again. Might just get me playing again, if I can find the time.

(But seriously, it's nice to hear from you again, and if you do come back I know more than a few people who would be thrilled. :P)

:love:! 

I was just lurking around to get a feel for things around here, but I'm thrilled to see a lot of familiar names! My schedule opens up soon until early spring so I'll most likely be around some!

:love:! 

I was just lurking around to get a feel for things around here, but I'm thrilled to see a lot of familiar names! My schedule opens up soon until early spring so I'll most likely be around some!

Not many people have unsubbed in the last year, surprisingly (at least as far as I know). But at any rate, here's hoping I'll see you around - feel free to drop me a line if you do get ingame. :D

Heya! I have a Garlean combat engineer that was in one of the old Garlean FC's that faded away. I took a break from the game for a bit but it is cheering to know that there may yet still be interest in doing evil stuffs.

Garleans aren't evil, friend. They're just the other side.

My apologies, I should have put "evil" instead, after all its just a matter of perception. I'm interested in any Garlean stuff now that I'm back.

Heya! I have a Garlean combat engineer that was in one of the old Garlean FC's that faded away. I took a break from the game for a bit but it is cheering to know that there may yet still be interest in doing evil stuffs.

Garleans aren't evil, friend. They're just the other side.

My apologies, I should have put "evil" instead, after all its just a matter of perception. I'm interested in any Garlean stuff now that I'm back.

Feel free to poke me with your in-game name and a little description of your character in PMs!

Posted here from a pm in case anyone wants to say hi.

Hello! My Garlean's name in game is Aurelia Domna and she was stranded here in Eorzea with a few others after the destruction of the Praetorium. I made her in a Garlean fc and I had her been a senior magitek technician on the Ultima Project before becoming the chief engineer of our group, going from the title of Mal to Nan in the process.

Aurelia was born to a pure blood father and a non-pure mother from one of Garlemald's northern territories and always pushed herself in her magitek work to exclude almost all else in hopes of gaining the approval of her pure side of the family... which hasn't really happened yet.

Her anger and grief over the loss of Ultima combined with her magitek expertise helped her find a combat role of Secutor, using her own experimental magitek augments to fight more or less like how a Monk does. She relies on her augments to make use of her body's aether in combat due to her very poor control extending only far enough to turn on her gear that's touching her. She can make use of aetherytes but the experience gives her nausea like aether sickness and she prefers to avoid it.

She remains loyal to the Empire and wishes to return home, or barring that, find someplace where she doesn't have to look over her shoulder all the time. To make money she does contract work for the Goldsmith's and Alchemist's Guilds since they are closest to the materials needed for magitek parts.

My old group even made a video for her which I'll link here for your viewing pleasure.

Aelfred Sigmundsson.

Highlander by birth, grew up in a Garlean dominated Gyr Albanian in his tribe. Forced to be a turncoat by Maelstrom pirates to smuggle goods and technology blueprints from the Empire to Eorza, he finally fought for his freedom via trial by combat. Staying in Eorza for cycles suffering betrayal after betrayal has had him questioning if this union of Grand Companies is truly all they say out to be with 'equality' and 'fairness'. He sees his countrymen still scattered and unable to secure a foothold in the 'new world'. 

He sees most Eorzans as greedy 'capitalist pigs', which he has reaped benefit of running a black market by means of very grey political agenda. He may feel loyalty to the country he grew up in, playing the cog with a purpose instead of an aimless being who would only get used again.

P.S, His decision to turn coat on his own accord is still teetering. He'd need some IC motivation or enlightenment. Story is very basic not to give away all my RP.

I have an alt-character that is a Garlean - or at least part of the Garlean Empire as she is not a Hyur native.

She serves as a bit of a rival/enemy character for my main, but I intend to roleplay her as well.

Auristela Eir Tullia, born Atori Yamada.

Se is originally from Othard, hailing from a village close to the city-state of Doma. With Doma having had a reputation of poverty and squabbling Clans and lords she saw the Garlean occupation as a means for change. Taking the empire's ''opportunity'' to prove her worth she joined the military and showed exceptional talent in her field. For this she was given her citizenship after only ten years, rather than the full twenty cycles it takes most people from conquered territory.

After earning her rights as a Garlean citizen she struck her fortune by finding herself a husband in Ilsabard and married into a proper family.

What happened between then and now is still somewhat of a mystery, but she is currently in Eorzea, working as a Foreign Operative for Garlean Intelligence.

qlOthLo.png

Hey there! I've recently decided to change my main into a Garlean--however, he's going to end up being an Eorzean sympathizer later on in his storyline. If anyone wants to approach or do stuff with him, feel free. :3 Open to questions too.

*Stares at avatar*

*looks at own picture*

*looks at Abelia's chest*

Lol . .exact clones

Hey there! I've recently decided to change my main into a Garlean--however, he's going to end up being an Eorzean sympathizer later on in his storyline. If anyone wants to approach or do stuff with him, feel free. :3 Open to questions too.

*Stares at avatar*

*looks at own picture*

*looks at Abelia's chest*

Lol . .exact clones

Rofl!

Hello! My Garlean's name in game is Aurelia Domna and she was stranded here in Eorzea with a few others after the destruction of the Praetorium. I made her in a Garlean fc and I had her been a senior magitek technician on the Ultima Project before becoming the chief engineer of our group, going from the title of Mal to Nan in the process.

[Don't want to clutter so rest is in spoiler]

Aurelia was born to a pure blood father and a non-pure mother from one of Garlemald's northern territories and always pushed herself in her magitek work to exclude almost all else in hopes of gaining the approval of her pure side of the family... which hasn't really happened yet.

Her anger and grief over the loss of Ultima combined with her magitek expertise helped her find a combat role of Secutor, using her own experimental magitek augments to fight more or less like how a Monk does. She relies on her augments to make use of her body's aether in combat due to her very poor control extending only far enough to turn on her gear that's touching her. She can make use of aetherytes but the experience gives her nausea like aether sickness and she prefers to avoid it.

She remains loyal to the Empire and wishes to return home, or barring that, find someplace where she doesn't have to look over her shoulder all the time. To make money she does contract work for the Goldsmith's and Alchemist's Guilds since they are closest to the materials needed for magitek parts.

My old group even made a video for her which I'll link here for your viewing pleasure.

Get that video out of spoilers and show it off rn.

I have a rather old Ala Mhigan defector now loyal to Garlemald! 

His name is Reiner Castle, he was formerly a Fist of Rhalgr who worked along with the king to kill off the rest of the order, so that he may survive. And once his tyranny spreads further, he defected once more in the rebellion against him and once the Garlean Empire arrived, he once again betrayed his people and defected onto their side. Reiner always chooses the winning team, and he firmly believes that the Empire will change Eorzea for the better, putting order amidst chaos. Though he's not a native Garlean, he has been working for them for the past twenty years and have gained some modicum of trust and reliability. 

He tries to keep his reputation low, but such a thing is almost impossible, there would be some of his countrymen that recognized him, and there would be some surviving fists that would love nothing more than to.. Fist him?

Is this still up? Is there a linkshell? Unable to catch you ingame so far...

Things are rather quiet at the moment. 

I'm happy to interact with like-minded Garlean role-players in-game though so anyone who appreciates the potential for morally grey/moderate Garleans rather than cliche villains is very welcome to get in touch with me.

Is this still up? Is there a linkshell? Unable to catch you ingame so far...

Things are rather quiet at the moment. 

I'm happy to interact with like-minded Garlean role-players in-game though so anyone who appreciates the potential for morally grey/moderate Garleans rather than cliche villains is very welcome to get in touch with me.

Try to snag you online but you are never on. I want to talk lore with you but you are so damned elusive. *pokes PM* and you never respond.

Like a one night stand! :(

[Don't want to clutter so rest is in spoiler]

Get that video out of spoilers and show it off rn.

Done ^^