CJ's Art Thread

I know you don't want a whole lot of Miqo'tes running around and being all catty and what not licking each other and catching fish with their teeth, but I figured I would throw my cat into the ring as it were and volunteer Zesiro for Fisherman or Leatherworker.

Also, I haven't popped in here to tell you before, but I do think you're a totally kick ass artist. Booyah. 

-The End.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're looking for non-miqo, I would certainly volunteer for weaver, since that's kind of a primary thing for Eva.  I know Xen posted first though and it's cool either way.  Just looking forward to seeing more of your work~

DAMN YOU RON! Takin' my sexy armorer spot T_T

I'll snag miner I guess since it's all that's left? 

And I know how it is CJ, with all the miqo'te. When I was doin' lots of sketches for other characters, practically nothin' but miqo'te.

And I know how it is CJ, with all the miqo'te. When I was doin' lots of sketches for other characters, practically nothin' but miqo'te.

YAY! At least there's one Lala! *pat your little head*

It's not that I don't like Miqo'te, I love them! My character is one!! It's just fun to mix things up too lol.

Anyway, with that, the slots are filled!

*does the Shantotto laugh* Seriously though. I don't mind taking the miner spot if you want armorer. And nothing to do about the miqo'te. They will be (once again) the overpopulated race. Much to my displeasure.

200x346

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101208035815/finalfantasy/images/7/76/ShantottoDissidiaLaughing.PNG[/img]

It's whichever. Miner fits, I just don't particularly like some bits of their armor (Mainly the body and gloves). The Armorer has the best crafting AF if you ask me, looks fantastic, can't wait to get it in game myself.

But yeah...miqo'te...miqo'te everywhere!

Don'y worry, I'm going to try and cool-up any of the doofy bits of armor when I draw them. Everything will be sexy and awesome!

I know Miqo'te are popular, sorry for adding to that... lol. But that's what I want my character to be.

I'm not sure if I missed out on joining the DOL/H group, but I seen that you were looking for Roegadyns and Bea happens to be one and a Fisher, at that!

...In any case, I will be stalking this thread as all the characters are being drawn, 'cause they're all gorgeous.

Ru2AMNM.gif

Starting off the Disciples of hand and land series with Tim'as blacksmith pic! Figured I'd warm up with him.

FFXIV01.jpg

All right... Can I please molest Tim'a? Just a little? Who needs two hands? Pfff.

On a more serious note (excuse the crazy fan episode there), I love, love, love the way you draw. I love the way you draw Tim'a. I cannot wait to see his grumpy face in game. :love:

*jumps and dances around* This is awesome beyond words!!! You just made my day CJ.

He looks like a real smith like that as well and the expression fits him perfectly when he's focused on his job <3. And you even gave him his trademark golden eyes!

You're forgiven from taking the blacksmith spot lol. I shall cherish this drawing and make sweet love to it...Wait scratch that last part...