Lore Book up on NA SE store

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suspect it's not necessarily the shipping companies that are to blame... I should have got mine 5 days ago (in EU), and still haven't. Unless ALL world shipping companies are suddenly being utter shit, yeah, I suspect SE stores here.

I suspect it's not necessarily the shipping companies that are to blame... I should have got mine 5 days ago (in EU), and still haven't. Unless ALL world shipping companies are suddenly being utter shit, yeah, I suspect SE stores here.

It's always the SE Online store.

Always.

-stares at book that has not been even started-

Buying book for friend who was stuck working a convention did not turn out well. They still haven't even shipped it out.

I just got an email maybe 30 minutes ago telling me I could go ahead and order a book since I was on the wait list, and that they're currently being manufactured with plans to ship in November. Fingers crossed for my fellow wait list pals.

Confirmed here.  Was able to get mine ordered with the link in the email they sent.  :)

Looks like after 48 hours they are opening the remaining alotted inventory to the public:

"Due to signing up to be notified for the next shipment, you will have the chance to make a purchase from the available units in the second printing batch. Please understand that this email does not guarantee that you will be able to purchase a book from the second printing quantity.

This will be limited to the users on the wait list for 48 HOURS starting on Tuesday, October 25, 2016 at 12:00 PM PDT. After that time, the remaining quantity will be available for purchase from the website until gone. Users will be able to purchase one book per order. After the second printing allotment has run out, sales will cease once more.

Please note that the second printing of the ENCYCLOPAEDIA EORZEA is currently being manufactured and is scheduled to begin shipping at the end of November."

People who ordered the second wave gonna get their books before mine even arrives. :lol:

WHY IS IT STILL IN MIAMI? HUH? WHAT'S IT DOING THERE ON VACATION? I'D LIKE TO BE IN MIAMI RIGHT NOW.

Someone posted on reddit that their usps delivery of the lorebook went from Tennessee to Florida to Kentucky to Canada back to Kentucky.

Several stops in Florida including Miami.

People who ordered the second wave gonna get their books before mine even arrives. :lol:

WHY IS IT STILL IN MIAMI? HUH? WHAT'S IT DOING THERE ON VACATION? I'D LIKE TO BE IN MIAMI RIGHT NOW.

Someone posted on reddit that their usps delivery of the lorebook went from Tennessee to Florida to Kentucky to Canada back to Kentucky.

Damn things are more traveled than I am by the time they arrive.

Mine hasn't entered Canada yet. Still in Miami.

Yup. Mine went through customs, then went back to the USA, then came back to Canada. Got to Toronto (where I live) and then promptly went back to the USA.

It's in Toronto again, so maybe this time it'll stay.

Yup. Mine went through customs, then went back to the USA, then came back to Canada. Got to Toronto (where I live) and then promptly went back to the USA.

It's in Toronto again, so maybe this time it'll stay.

Mine is going all the way to Alberta so.. we'll see what happens with that. I'm guessing Toronto is where it's going to get in so I'll be waiting.. a long time. And they FORCE you to pay for "3-5 day shipping".. $38 lol. My ass.

Our book arrived today! A short trip from Tennessee to Maryland, UPS -> USPS for final delivery.

Ordered during the original mistake pre-order time slot with Super saver shipping...

In the email, it said the second batch of lore books would be sent out at the end of November.....I just got my email telling me it's on the way.

Either I read the email wrong, there was a typo, or I'm really lucky.

Now it's time to wait for the package to travel all around the US until it finally gets to me.

I got it finally. But they charged me an additional $15 CDN.. for customs.... so.

Converting the USD to CDN..

$65.97! For shipping alone. I have no idea if this would have been cheaper to send to a friend's house and then ship, or not.

i think only if you were willing to wait like an extra two weeks? I'm not sure how much it costs to ship to Canada but with super saver it probably costs like $65 USD. Then you add whatever it costs to ship (maybe an additional $12? I think we have priority mail for the lore book size?)