• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Blade Belisaire 2.0

Blade as he'll look in 2.0

UjATIg3.jpg

Blade will discontinue dying his hair at some point, which will bring out his natural hair color over the course of like a year, leading to something along these lines... (leaning towards dark red hair color but may change)

43XUM5b.jpg

Blade and Ben!

xPNxiXa.jpg

ffxiv_20130615_220923_by_ninnuma-d69fpun.jpg

Here she is! I don't have a name for her yet. Well, I did, but after reading the lore behind the race, it saw that it would have been wrong, so still thinking on it :) Looks like every female Miqo'te I have encountered so far, but I am ok with this!

I guess I'm a little late to the party.  Well here is Manari v. 2.0.  She looks pretty much exactly the same as version 1.0, and that is exactly what I was going for.  

1wcVjTw.jpg

Here she is under the star-lit sky.  Manari is a creature of the night, after all.  

ABG7XFv.jpg

And with an axe, not her axe, I won't get that back until next test I believe.

I am absolutely loving both the diversity in race and the diversity in appearance. I had my concerns about CC but they pretty much just poofed. Kudos everyone for some awesome looking people!

Absolutely!  I am loving all of these different looking characters.  Coming from WoW this is a huge difference.

v4Rkua7.jpg

Also, what armor is your character wearing?

She's wearing the highlander undergarment for her top, i dyed it charcoal~ and the skirt she's wearing is a new piece of armor i got from Tam-Tara Deepcroft, it's part of the "Acolyte" set, i forgot the exact name, but it's a new mage set~

I don't have any pictures of "Xjorukmír"(Avatar, more than likely my RP main), so have some of my alt, Za'ar, instead! He is a bit of an extension of ideas I put into Xjor, but he's got his own unique qualities! I'm very proud of how he came out, so be gentle!

jI8oRHF.jpg

ibM1qna.jpg

BeLDKGG.jpg

Tim'a looks fairly... Disgruntled? Unamused. I like the aura effect around his head, there.

Lallafell is adorable, guilty as charged! :P

Very cool characters, definitely digging the poses. (I have to work on taking good in-game shots.)

Tyonis has quite quite a pose going there, in just about every picture. I like it! :lol:

I don't have any pictures of "Xjorukmír"(Avatar, more than likely my RP main), so have some of my alt, Za'ar, instead! He is a bit of an extension of ideas I put into Xjor, but he's got his own unique qualities! I'm very proud of how he came out, so be gentle!

jI8oRHF.jpg

ibM1qna.jpg

BeLDKGG.jpg

Tim'a looks fairly... Disgruntled? Unamused. I like the aura effect around his head, there.

Lallafell is adorable, guilty as charged! :P

Very cool characters, definitely digging the poses. (I have to work on taking good in-game shots.)

Tyonis has quite quite a pose going there, in just about every picture. I like it! :lol:

Ffffffffasasdafadfaf

Za'ar :love::love::love::love:

Do want!