Show off your characters!

Eva

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had a lot of fun with the character creation. I had my main character planned out a while ago, and decided to create characters of the friends listed on his wiki.

My main, Lizzo Trange.

VtMrVst.jpg

His best friend Sigmund Forrester.

0jBmbJn.jpg

The girl to round out the friendship, the adorable Sigyn Bloebloud.

ZeQCU1C.jpg

Sigyn's father, Crowe.

p559LIK.jpg

Lizzo's girlfriend, Zali'ah Qin. (She will be recreated as an arcanist at launch.)

Nbpeqlo.jpg

After a while I wanted to try out other creations, these characters are the result. They are as married as people can be without it ever being officiated.

Ocon Shakar...

wOlLWRL.jpg

and the love of his life, the beautiful Paige Wier.

Z2B7SFm.jpg

Wow, so many good looking characters here.

This is what my current WIP character looks like. She will likely be an Arcanist and Conjurer. I'd like to explore all the jobs for both those classes. Her story / background is still in the works.

sk3l.jpg

lxjp.jpg

qxq5.jpg

I was trying out some slightly purple eyes. Ignore the axe. She will never be a marauder. :P

I only got to play for a few hours on Friday morning (by which I mean I stayed up until 8 AM from the servers going live...I am not smart sometimes >_>; ) so I didn't really have time to grab any really cool pictures, but here's what I have anyway.

ffxiv_20130621_023843_zps8da53e85.png

Tiv is definitely all the magic. I tried to make him look kind of "glowy," for lack of a better term. His eyes actually DO glow a bit which is sweet, and the eye and lip makeup were added to make him look a little more unnatural overall. Tiv 1.0 already had Thaumaturge up fairly high and a few levels of Conjurer, so I'm going to start him as Arcanist at launch so I can have the trinity of bad-ass.

ffxiv_20130621_030631_zpsc906841c.png

My femmegadyn! I'm really happy with how she turned out. I actually had to give her lip color just to make it look like she wasn't wearing makeup, roegadyn lips are really dark! D: She's supposed to look cute and intimidating at the same time, I think I got close at least? She's way different in looks and personality from Mali 1.0 (a tiny shy Miqo'te! xD) but she's still going to be ALLLLL THE WARRIOR. And probably dabble in all the other hit-them-til-they-die disciplines.

Also, a little tidbit for the few who remember old!Mali:

ffxiv_20130621_051331_zps1e266c1c.png

Later guys!

Given that I'm still undecided about who is going to be my main (it's a toss up between Claire [old main], Kyma, and Dwynd at the moment), I'm just going to post in alphabetical order.

Anezka Cionaoith

AnezkaLargeAvatar011.png[/b]

BorderedAnezka010.png

Claire Brea

ClaireLargeAvatar013.png

BorderedClaire012.png

Dwynd Janan

DwyndLargeAvatar023.png

BorderedDwynd028.png

DwyndHeader001.png

Eva Llewellyn

EvaLargeAvatar007.png

BorderedEva013.png

Kyma Thavma

KymaLargeAvatar009.png

BorderedKyma010.png

KymaHeader001.png

R'ana Surya

RanaLargeAvatar013.png

BorderedRana010.png

Zylala "Nyx" Zyla

She's supposed to have a pair of spectacles, but I modified her look a bit, which made a new character. Ah well.

ZylalaLargeAvatar011.png

BorderedZylala013.png

ZylalaHeader001.png[/b]

These are all from their respective wiki pages. I have a huge gallery on Facebook of my characters, but haven't gotten around to updating anywhere else really. Also, my avatars all rotate when pages refresh, so there's about 100 or so additional images in that gallery (though I have a second, identical smaller sized image gallery for this site).

Control your screams of glee and arousal, but yes...everyone's favorite dashingly handsome pirate captain is back.  Ty has returned and is here to drink, wench, "treasure hunt" and probably fall off things a lot.

I give you the one, the only, CAPTAIN TYRIONT GAIDAL!

hc2Pn6c.jpg

XomYdue.jpg

The rest of the Phoenix Pirates are in existence as well, I just didn't think to get any screencaps of them during beta testing.  Because I'm super-smart that way.

Here we have the lovely Mara upon the tail end of her return trip to Ul'dah after the past few years she spent pirating and learning magic in Limsa Lominsa...

500x281http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f231/hdry/FF14/Mara.png[/img]

And reunited with her old "friend," Zarek...

349x500http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f231/hdry/FF14/ffxiv2013-06-2212-40-29-13.png[/img]

Joining up with the Thaumaturges' Guild...

500x281http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f231/hdry/FF14/MageApprentice.png[/img]

Then taking some time off to enjoy a couple of her favorite past-times - drinking and gambling...

415x500http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f231/hdry/FF14/ffxiv2013-06-2214-21-20-09.png[/img]

And, finally, looking every bit the Black Mage that she is (I really love these robes)...

281x500http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f231/hdry/FF14/MaratheMage2.png[/img]

Finally had time to play my characters! ...Well, I played Mali a lot at least. I wanted to see the story, and mrd is just so brutal to everything I had to play it. 8-)

Anyroad, here's Tiv looking fabulous for the ladies (and the gentlemen, he's not picky ;) )

ffxiv_20130630_005307_zpsd39f1e53.png

And here's Mali being Mali. You might want to back away before she swings that thing. D:

ffxiv_20130630_004818_zps2bc1e0bf.png

Debating on using this character or not. I really like the aesthetic... but there are SO MANY MIQO'TE!!!

I'll probably get over it.

ffxiv_20130628_225354_zps9eafc909.png~original

I like playing congenial, but completely unstable characters, so this one has a look that seems to fit the bill.

Finally got to enjoy beta this weekend and lost many hours in the character creator. I forgot to take pictures a lot of the time, and will probably focus more on picture taking in 3.4.

Zaeira Sntyrr

w8xcah.png

Rievienne Sureax (not sure if main or alt)

eg7p1u.png

Everybody :D (most of them are just for mixing it up on occasion)

9hl1sw.png

Debating on using this character or not. I really like the aesthetic... but there are SO MANY MIQO'TE!!!

I'll probably get over it.

ffxiv_20130628_225354_zps9eafc909.png~original

I like playing congenial, but completely unstable characters, so this one has a look that seems to fit the bill.

Join usssss... Join the Miqo'te horde!

We have cookies.

But yeah, I agree that this character has a great aesthetic to him :D Good job.