Show off your characters!

Eva

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Behold, old man Meggido! Also known as Elder Megiddo or Megiddo the hermit. He might change his look a bit once expanded character creation comes along, if I can find a way to make him look older or if there's a long hair option that looks messy and unkempt. I know it's FF and everyone's supposed to have perms and perfect skin, but Megs needs wrinkles and and dirty hair in order to be his true self (as he was back in Aion, see).1890748.jpg

Not too bad, you've got the impression of older there with the scars. As for the dirty hair, you could try using highlights, like black or a darker shade of your current hair color

She looks cute and badass.

Thanks, I try ^^. I think most of the time Izzy falls more under awkwardly cute and stubborn :P

'Badass' is something you need an awful lot of cred for.

Meet Dustyn Caillte  

dustyn-1.jpg

Soft Dustyn, warm Dustyn, little ball of furr

ffxiv-2013-07-06-21-52-57-48.jpg

Happy Dustyn, sleepy Dustyn ... Uh-oh someone woke Dustyn

ffxiv-2013-07-06-21-53-44-21.jpg

..... Someone will pay

ffxiv-2013-07-06-22-11-04-58.jpg

Oh how they will pay.

ffxiv-2013-06-28-05-29-12-65.jpg

I don't care if your a primal it's 0300 bells in the morning!

ffxiv-2013-07-06-22-12-12-29.jpg

Dustyn riding her Chocobo

h548453161.jpg

Paying respects to Althyk

ffxiv-2013-07-06-18-53-25-82.jpg

ffxiv-2013-07-06-18-55-45-77.jpg

I spent a LOT of time this phase alone in the Shroud working on my look for my ARR RP.  I'm working on Manari's IC outfit for when she goes poaching hunting at night.  I came up with something that I'm pretty happy with.  I think she looks like a pretty fearsome stalker of the woods.

Some pics of Manari being Manari during the day.  It's not easy for her to keep up the positive attitude.

cXWaUwg.jpg

zxbfqU2.jpg

12dU5vd.jpg

GTtNJ6z.jpg

Now here is what she's up to while the rest of Eorzea sleeps.

Manari is perched high atop the poacher camp in the southern part of the South Shroud, watching and waiting to strike.

XTQLtFc.jpg

qkDMhHg.jpg

The last sight poachers see before they die.  

5HjW41Z.jpg

Manari leaps from the trees to ambush two unsuspecting poachers.

92apBqy.jpg

Izqjyag.jpg

A lone scout poacher isn't paying enough attention, she never knew what hit her.  

8Vh6VKK.jpg

So what do you guys think?

Meet Dustyn Croft  

dustyn-1.jpg

..... Someone will pay

Oh how they will pay.

h548453161.jpg

[snip]

Gosh, the first few pictures were so adorbs and then.. it got scary.. and then I get to this pic above.. and I died. :dazed: :D

Kidding aside, I really like that shot of her in the fourth pic. :thumbsup:

That's a great look Manari! If you feel like sharing, please pass on how you put it together. :D I'm especially curious about the mask.

If you hit me up again once the beta is back up, I can tell you for sure. I can't quite remember the names of all the gear I'm wearing. I know the mask is an Ash Mask that is dyed the green color I chose for her whole outfit. Most of it is old lower level gear I had from 1.0, but I think the chest piece was actually a quest reward I got in 2.0. I played around with different gear combinations for literally hours, trying to get a look I liked, and I'm still not done yet, once the real game is out, I will be collecting all the gear I can that is allowed to be dyed so I can perfect her outfit for sure.

8dtgir2.jpg

This is my RP character, Seto. Couldn't help fall in love with him after testing out the race on last beta test. ♥

k4dRtxy.jpg

My main character, Ryn Sidell. I changed him slighly from 1.0, making him look more mature than boyish and give him the scruff on his chin.

MnoQhwk.jpg

Dha'lont Drayden, a backup character. I mostly use him when doing fanwork for Ryn.

Hrm I have screenshots around here somewhere... 

qN29q48.png

V9YRRen.jpg

This probably being the final design on my main rp character. At first it was just a beta test character I made with playing around but I sort of fell in love with the design and the hair. Gosh that hair is so much fun to draw. 

xxsJ0K2.jpg

This will probably be my sub rp character or maybe a better term is my light rp character. She will be paired with my husband's character.

I spent a LOT of time this phase alone in the Shroud working on my look for my ARR RP.  I'm working on Manari's IC outfit for when she goes poaching hunting at night.  I came up with something that I'm pretty happy with.  I think she looks like a pretty fearsome stalker of the woods.

Some pics of Manari being Manari during the day.  It's not easy for her to keep up the positive attitude.

cXWaUwg.jpg

zxbfqU2.jpg

12dU5vd.jpg

GTtNJ6z.jpg

Now here is what she's up to while the rest of Eorzea sleeps.

Manari is perched high atop the poacher camp in the southern part of the South Shroud, watching and waiting to strike.

XTQLtFc.jpg

qkDMhHg.jpg

The last sight poachers see before they die.  

5HjW41Z.jpg

Manari leaps from the trees to ambush two unsuspecting poachers.

92apBqy.jpg

Izqjyag.jpg

A lone scout poacher isn't paying enough attention, she never knew what hit her.  

8Vh6VKK.jpg

So what do you guys think?

I think that was awesome :lol:!

Not sure what I plan to wear during rp, depends on what I am doing at the time I suppose. I'm pretty lucky in that I did see some starting gear that I very much liked that was a sort of casual guard type of look to it.

Meet Dustyn Croft  

dustyn-1.jpg

..... Someone will pay

Oh how they will pay.

h548453161.jpg

[snip]

Gosh, the first few pictures were so adorbs and then.. it got scary.. and then I get to this pic above.. and I died. :dazed: :D

Kidding aside, I really like that shot of her in the fourth pic. :thumbsup:

:D thanks, I am actually in the process of turning the forth picture into a my new signature. Just need a good quote ...

Not too bad, you've got the impression of older there with the scars. As for the dirty hair, you could try using highlights, like black or a darker shade of your current hair color

I've got highlights going on already. The way the highlights on that hair work is that the ends of the hair get the alternate color, as though he dipped just the last few inches of his hair in dye. Right now I've got him with a dirty blond main color and a sort of green-blond highlight, which causes at least a not-pretty color. Unfortunately, the hair itself is still smooth and with great luster, though.

INXc6NQ.png

My (probably) future main character, Ulanan. If her cuteness doesn't kill you, her alliteration will.

She's missing her beard, Beard.

Tall miqo'te <3

She looks nice! Does she have red eyes or the golden color in the first shot?

:D She'll have the golden colour when it's time for live/launch. I tried both to see which I liked more and gold won, haha. (I'm pretending that the last two are camera red-eye for now, >_>)

That's a really good look! Different from a lot of what I see.

Thanks! I was worried when there weren't any sliders, but it seems there are plenty of permutations to exploit regardless, :).

Tall miqo'te <3

She looks nice! Does she have red eyes or the golden color in the first shot?

:D She'll have the golden colour when it's time for live/launch. I tried both to see which I liked more and gold won, haha. (I'm pretending that the last two are camera red-eye for now, >_>;)

That's a really good look! Different from a lot of what I see.

Thanks! I was worried when there weren't any sliders, but it seems there are plenty of permutations to exploit regardless, :).

You're welcome, yeah I think she looks kinda unique. I like that hairstyle more than I thought I would actually you really made it work.

---------------------------------------------

Decided to make a Lalafell. (I just can't help using crappy editing on the screenshots) 

zozowato_by_richardksj-d6cxy5m.png

aegonglasses_by_richardksj-d6cxy4a.png