Eva

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ffxiv_20130715_022256_zps4a402a72.png

I love the sky in this picture. I can't wait to see your character again in open beta!!

I believe, or hope this will be the final revamp of Rhynka. It's the only version I didn't cringe at during certain CSes or RPs.

Here is before...

j9no6sC.jpg

Believe it or not she's actually smiling at poor U'zhan. No wonder he's so jumpy around her!

Here is an after like 6 tries to tone down the bitchy glare shot.

Q3AxHV4.jpg

I think I did a good job keeping the slant eyes and making her look less upset with everything she looks upon.

Input is very welcomed here, tell me what you think peoples!!

ffxiv_20130715_022153_zpsc2b21c6b.pngThanks so much for the compliment, here is another I took

ffxiv_20130715_022256_zps4a402a72.png

I love the sky in this picture. I can't wait to see your character again in open beta!!

I believe, or hope this will be the final revamp of Rhynka. It's the only version I didn't cringe at during certain CSes or RPs.

Here is before...

j9no6sC.jpg

Believe it or not she's actually smiling at poor U'zhan. No wonder he's so jumpy around her!

Here is an after like 6 tries to tone down the bitchy glare shot.

Q3AxHV4.jpg

I think I did a good job keeping the slant eyes and making her look less upset with everything she looks upon.

Input is very welcomed here, tell me what you think peoples!!

Love them all, as always I think you and hubby have done a wonderful job.

None of my screenshots were saved, I look everywhere in my folders. could it be because I screenshotted only in cutscenes?

I noticed none of mine were saved to a folder either (unless they were and I'm daft - also likely), and I struggled getting screenshots at all at first. Discovered that Scroll Link clears the screen of clutter and that ctrl+alt+print screen took a snapshot. x.x If that helps any. Not sure how they got the Rights/Reserved stuff!

None of my screenshots were saved, I look everywhere in my folders. could it be because I screenshotted only in cutscenes?

If they took, they're in My Documents --> My Games --> FFXIV Beta --> Screenshots

However, the PrtScr button doesn't seem to work in cutscenes, dialogues, or during character creation.

You can use Crl+PrtScr, then paste it into an MS Paint and save them that way, use a third party program, or some other shortcuts I can't think of off the top of my head.

I've posted a couple of these in the Gallery, but here goes.

QfWgunI.png

By far my favorite shot of Kayle so far.

uPwxF81h.jpg

This was a very proud moment for me ^_^

hb350hZ.png

Preparing to head into Thanalan

xoYeqMph.jpg

A moment to reflect (and show off Redwind's barding!)

JySJ3wTh.jpg

CkH2xw9h.jpg

The scenery is just amazing...

8Hw6x2Fh.jpg

A friend taking a rest from a long day Conjuring

ZPnP6FVh.jpg

Coordinating a final run through Thanalan in Phase 3

I352gbEh.jpg

Finishing up my final watch

KzmhxGhh.jpg

See you in Phase 4 / Early Access!

Had to make a cat boy like everyone else of course, so I present...

Y'olo Sw'aag

ffxiv_20130714_165045.png

FFXIV_1323845868.jpg

"Hmmm, this post reminds me of an experiment I need to conduct! 'What temperature do Catbois burn at?'"

FFXIV_1323845752.jpg

"Quickly! Get me ten gallons of kerosene, a Black Mage with good aim and bad ethics, and some S'mores!"

FFXIV_1323845915.jpg

"For SCIENCE!"