Eva

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here, have some more Miqo'te:

I have a ton of awesome screenshots.. but this is for characters. So yay, Aysun!

Marked xD

HXwd2ks.jpg

CHOCOBO!

E3bIofs.jpg

I like these face emote things. :)

g9YFbNO.jpg

A'eyshn and K'aworu! We finally met IC. :D

yYxhx5e.jpg

I quite like how Khaze'to turned out in the end..

ffxiv2013-06-2223-47-16-87_zps417d9333.png

Wow he looks totally awesome. Like George Clooney playing wolverine! :3

Ohhh this is brilliant, So you tell me hes a bit of a hunk and a little bit awesome and I've decided to RP him come phase 4 as someone who wears a mask most of the time......

My Miqo'te, T'ranu Ihka. She's not going to be a gladiator for phase 4, and thank goodness for that - soloing as one is a real pain in the ass. 

ffxiv.exe_DX9_20130630_073201.jpg?psid=1ffxiv.exe_DX9_20130630_055049.jpg?psid=1

Holy crap, what a freaking cutie. Good job on her.

I spent this weekend leveling a highlander. His name is Teague and I think he's a keeper.

ffxiv_20130628_164519_zps40577da6.png

ffxiv_20130628_221156_zps5c637677.png

One of the first pictures I saw of this game was of a miqo'te pugilist, so I wanted to make one for myself. When I joined the sight I instantly started making characters to rp with and forgot about my original idea. This weekend I randomly found the picture again - so I made my own version.

Here is the picture I found:

208304b2a1407b9243edc90b497e248a.png

And here's H'uang Fan:

kIYHYx0.jpg

I've relented showing myself off, because My armor has been "beginner" and I am in dreadful need of dyes and while googling, the only known dye-trainer seems to be in U'ldah...or thereabouts...and I was in Limsa Lominsa!

Well, I got a air ticket which set me to...Gridania! I've made the overland trek from U'ldah to Gridania in v1.0 once and while I may do it again...well, I am all about "doing quests" in an area while re-exploring so it could take awhile.

Also, while I seem to share a color-scheme other males of my race have. I may have to check out the the free-redesign in character creator, but I do like his look. So...I may keep it.

GhBWoqE.jpg

:bomb: