Greetings and Salutationals! New RPer on Mateus

Hallos! o/

I'm Xandrie Embercraft - I come from multiple MMORPG's - I can't tell you all of them, that would take more fingers than I can count with!
I'm a long time player, but new RPer on Mateus and I'm looking forward to learning all I can, and hopefully meeting some wonderful people along the way.

I'm still learning the ropes and reading the fantastic resources here in regards to lore - wow have I a ton to discover.  <flops over> RP for me has mostly been in TTRPG (D&D) and such so this is all new stuff...and its going to be great!

So...yeah! ...Wanting to expand my horizons, meet new people, experience their stories and ideas...make some friends that I can have an amazing time hanging out with! 

I'll probably post something in the Directory and tell you a little more there, wanted to send out warm greetings and encourage all to say hello in return!

Welcome to Eorzea, and to Mateus. If you'd like to set up some RP or even just talk lore and character ideas and whatnot, feel free to hit me up. My Discord is Rook#5193 and in game my character name is Garrison Rooker. Either way, I hope you have a fun time in XIV.

Welcome to FFXIV and Mateus.  Yep, there's a lot of lore, but it's not overwhelming if don't try to absorb it all at once. What's curious is a few glaring holes in the lore, like what year it is (SE really needs to fix this).

Maybe we shall cross paths in Eorzea.