Blue Skies: Horizon Crossing II [Temp Gilgamesh for phase 3. Balmung-based linkshell]

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Ah suppose yer plannin' on making me tagalog agian,  Aye? Better go collect the pieces of me tin can and make sure they be  ready fer yers crazy adventures...Jus' don't go expectin'usin' me as bait and want me to watch yer flippy punchy pug pow thinga ma jig..."

Ill be there aswell, got no current char on gil but will level an archer or something just for this event and rp it as a temp char. My real rp char is still around on bal, besides lorric would have no place in this kind of thing, yet anyway. :3

-Xeon

Edit: Might not make it, but will see.

We've ended up deciding on La Noscea this time around for a few reasons, some related to the linkshell's storyline as a whole. That being said, this means that unless you are level 15 and obtain your airship pass, you will need to create a Marauder alt to have access to La Noscea.

We'd rather not have that sort of restriction in place, however our last event took place in Thanalan and what we have planned won't work out nearly as well in the shroud as it will on La Noscea.

Not an easy decision to make, but it's pretty much what we're working with. So, I would recommend either getting to level 15 and completing the quests for your airship pass, or starting a Marauder alt so you're able to be in La Noscea for the event.

Sorry if these are stupid questions but I just woke up. I did try read :P

Is the event RP or OOC?

Is the server Balmung or...?

Anyways I'll try be there if I remember and if I am awake at that time!

Not a problem!

-The event will be RP

-The server for this event is Gilgamesh. The Blue Skies group was just making sure people knew that they will be on Balmung once the next phase & launch start.

If anyone needs help leveling or just wants company through the monotony of it; I have no problem running about. :) For me its more about getting to meet new people and stuff and things...OH and the RP yes! 

Anyways  Abai's a level 22 GLD. Offer is there~ Abaigeal Causland is her full name. Feel free to friend or send a tell (even if you dont need help you are welcome to as well)

Only catch is i wont be on until after 6pm W-F ^^

Currently a level 15 ARC.

[Edit] I didn't see the venue. I'm having a bit of difficulty with my story quest so if I don't get my airship pass by then I'll be a level 01 MRD.

That's around 6am where I am so I'll try my very best to make it. :D

I can try to be there. Not level 15 yet, and I'll likely be in attendance under the name Kimbra Val - if I don't just make a new character as a marauder of course. ^^

Edit: I made a Marauder named Ila Yassine for the event.

Our meeting place for tomorrow will be Blue Skies' traditional (though slightly shrunken) gathering point: The Anchor Yard.

2onbfio.png

From there, we'll be splitting everyone into groups and heading out on our various adventures (not lining you up this time, promise : P). We've put together our projected parties from those who have signed up, so if you were planning on coming, please, pleaaaaase sign up! We've decided to spread our groups out across all of Eorzea (there are so many of you!), so if you can't get to/ didn't start in Limsa, don't fret. We can pick you up in the other areas!