1. 1. How far did you get in 1.0?

• Level 1 to 10
    • Level 11 to 20
    • Level 21 to 30
    • Level 31 to 40
    • Level 41 to 49
    • Only one level 50
    • More than one level 50

Like Aysun, my first to 50 was Weaver. I had no interest in any of the combat jobs as they all felt somewhat lackluster early on in 1.0 when set in contrast with with what we'd grown accustomed to in FFXI, but I did find the crafting system intriguing in spite of how a lot of others felt about it early on.

My next level 50 was several months later and was Lancer, and was done somewhat grudgingly. I was also dabbling a bit with Thaumaturge in the hope that "blood magic from within" might eventually transition to White Mage. Wups!

After jobs were released I made a good solid push on CNJ/WHM (even though I still don't care for the "conjurer" element of it) since that was always intended to be my kind of main.

These three (WVR, WHM, and to a lesser extent DRG) I consider to be my "mains" and generally don't enjoy going to do anything progression/endgame as anything other than WHM.

After that I leveled Leatherworker to 50 to support crafting and focused on completing a Luminary Needle (which also meant doing a bunch of weaving synths over that I had never gotten credit for the first go-round).

Then I got kind of bored towards the end of 1.0 (but only when RP wasn't happening!) and spent time leveling all the rest of the DoW/DoM jobs to 50 even though I don't really have much intention of RPing any of that experience at all. Also leveled armorcraft pretty well along but I don't remember exactly how far - mid-40's maybe. The rest of the crafts are scattered across the 20's and 30's I think.

I got all jobs 50 and BTN 50. The rest of the crafting classes were 15+. I generally did content and helped other players out with content so as to procrastinate from doing crafting lol.

As far as content, I finished all side quests (except the crafting class quests), main story quests, and gc quests. I beat all of the Primals. Got several weapons and a few pieces of Darklight. The only thing I didn't do was beat Darnus Hardmode or finish my relic quest for Curtana. =/ Sad day. I also think it's a shame what they did to the White Ravens. Those who got them most definitely earned them. That fight was intense.

I'm ashamed to say that I didn't get far as well. It got pretty discouraging and I had to quit for a few months with a lvl 50 DRG in AF armor, but no primal weapon. It was only my last few months before the game's close when I got my PUG to 45.

The times during which I was playing seemed awfully slow. I just couldn't effectively findgroups, was a bit new to the RPC and just couldn't stand the frustrating aspects of the UI and gameplay.

Yet I don't regret it ^.^