Phase for prep, game download?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if you don't have access to the beta forums :( ... though if you've been invited to participate and registered, it should be available to you.

Tear, might want to inform you that some people (including me) who used to be able to access the ARR test forum, are now greeted with

"認証の確認に問題が発生しました。暫く時間をおいたのちに再度お試しください。 "

-error message instead, so yeah, I cannot access the forum for almost a week now. :(

This article on PCGamesN has a direct link to the installer for the launcher that will be able to download the client when it becomes available.

Yeah, I used a link directed to it to get my launcher.. I wonder what time we'll be able to download it tomorrow.. after midnight or super early in the morning.. Well time to figure that out. >_> I would not wanna waste anytime in downloading this massive client.

So apparently the game files are only 6.4gb according to the people who have been able to start downloading the game on PS3. PC download should be available in about 30 minutes.

Nah.. ._. I'm still waiting to download the game. All it did was a quick patch that is it. Anyone downloading it for the PC yet?

When is it actually supposed to come out of maintenance mode?

They never stated when just today. I was hoping at 5AM EST (9AM PDT) So I could hopefully finish downloading it before tomorrow but it appears not.. I'm a bit frustrated now haha.

I wont be able to play until the 17th (Since i'm not in phase 4) i was just hoping to pre-load it lol It's 1pm here, i get the feeling downloads wont be available until at least..10pm my time.

I was able to DL the new client, but it seems way to small(based on how fast it DLed) also it is still in maintenance mode, does anyone know when they are supposed to take it out of maintenance(or if it already is and I need to re down load it)?

Edit: should mention I am on the PC

I was able to DL the new client, but it seems way to small(based on how fast it DLed) also it is still in maintenance mode, does anyone know when they are supposed to take it out of maintenance(or if it already is and I need to re down load it)?

Edit: should mention I am on the PC

What you downloaded was the launcher, the launcher downloads the client. When that will be made available is only known by SE at this point.

When is it actually supposed to come out of maintenance mode?

They never stated when just today. I was hoping at 5AM EST (9AM PDT) So I could hopefully finish downloading it before tomorrow but it appears not.. I'm a bit frustrated now haha.

I wont be able to play until the 17th (Since i'm not in phase 4) i was just hoping to pre-load it lol It's 1pm here, i get the feeling downloads wont be available until at least..10pm my time.

Bummer. Yeah I expect it should be in the afternoon/evening for us but that is my opinion. O_< a lot of us wanted it pre-loaded for that reason, no one wants to waste time.

As far as I understood from the japanese feedback, it is supposed to be up already but is suffering issues with a windows update or something like that.

I appreciate this info. :( Wish they would keep NA updated on that.

As far as I understood from the japanese feedback, it is supposed to be up already but is suffering issues with a windows update or something like that.

as far as I have heard that is only for vista,7, and XP.

I am running windows 8, so either MS hasn't released an update for me yet, or SE/MS are holding up the removal of maintenance mode?

the beta forums redirect to the below link for an update for Vista,7 and XP

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/bulletin/ms13-057

Yeah, they've been getting slower and slower the longer it takes.

Guess for once I'm not the only one just sitting around refreshing forums all day.

I've been doing that since 5AM.. Check the forums.. take a hour nap, repeat.. I know I know but I have nothing better to do and I really wanna get this downloaded haha. :frustrated:

Yeah, they've been getting slower and slower the longer it takes.

Guess for once I'm not the only one just sitting around refreshing forums all day.

Haha, that's my life right now ;w;

I don't even know why I keep checking it. It's not like I can play today...

I'm just very excited! .

Well its midnight here and I wanted to put it on for download before bed :dodgy: guess I can stay up a few more hours and cross my fingers in the meantime...

I have the next few days off so I was planning on going to sleep soon so I could be up in time for when Beta starts and was hoping to download it while I was sleeping. Kinda seems like that won't happen at this point.

Well its midnight here and I wanted to put it on for download before bed :dodgy: guess I can stay up a few more hours and cross my fingers in the meantime...

there there... ::offers caffeine:: don't worry about sleep this is the day before open beta(for me at least) no one is sleeping

bouncy.gifbouncy.gifbouncy.gifbouncy.gif

sleepy.gif