The Screenshot Thread [Tag Your Spoilers]

Soooo... I logged in a couple days back to see perhaps the most demonic, possessed looking Lalafell being square on with my screen, staring straight at me. Naturally, I took it to paint and made this:

ffxiv2014-01-2522-12-29-75.png

"Behold, for I am Roegadyn Jesus! You shall not harm these innocents, Garuda!"

ffxiv2014-01-2720-30-27-31.png

Finally, a screenshot I did not intend to take, but am glad I somehow did.

The Thanalan Skyline:

ffxiv2014-01-2604-40-14-57.png

A gathering of Elezen and Kidragora.

ffxiv_01302014_145211oxk9q.png

This looks like a gathering of Kidragora mafia dons, each there with their Elezen bodyguards keeping an eye on one another.

Hey, uh.. *shifts his eyes about before lowering his voice* You seen nuthin', capiche?

I took two shots overlooking the Burning wall from the Diety stone...this is my favourite place in the whole of Eorzea! Enjoy!

Sunrise

Dusk

To make these Screenshots even more beautiful, listen to Twilight over Thanalan for the dusk shot and the Burning Wall BGM for the sunrise...

I may need help O.o

Wow, those look awesome! They would make great wallpapers. :3

Based on previous posts... I tried to do the Attack on Titan thing. I don't think it worked so well :( I guess I should feel like I'm looking at 5-7m Titans instead when I see Elezen :P

wuleae.jpg

2uz6j55.jpg

And this was fun times I had in Revenant's Toll. We just decided to sit around and others just joined in.

6ejdec.jpg

The true story of how Ultima fell. Watching cutscenes (in the inn or otherwise) with kupo sounds is sorta amusing

33ok41g.jpg

I found some cuties earlier last night/this morning ^^

12251336004_6496f0b2c7_h.jpg

12251066443_d989aa2b59_h.jpg

*blushes* :blush:

Who's that handsome devil with the red hair?

Hands off, he's mine!  I proposed to marry his char OOC!  Though I didn't get reply :dazed:

EDIT: Now I noticed your character name and I'm just gonna crawl in my corner embarassed!

They call me...

...The Fullmetal Alchemist. /sunglasses

Magitek prosthetic notwithstanding.

xCQrg98.jpg

CHGj5TZ.jpg

Never really thought to mix my plate with my alchemist gear. Looks kind of awesome~

How did you do that seriously.

I thought plate armor was restricted to GLA/MRD/PLD/WAR, and ALC AF was restricted to, well, ALC.

>_>;

They call me...

...The Fullmetal Alchemist. /sunglasses

Magitek prosthetic notwithstanding.

xCQrg98.jpg

CHGj5TZ.jpg

Never really thought to mix my plate with my alchemist gear. Looks kind of awesome~

How did you do that seriously.

I thought plate armor was restricted to GLA/MRD/PLD/WAR, and ALC AF was restricted to, well, ALC.

>_>;

For people who were in 1.0, there are some "dated" items from 1.0 that are marked for all classes. Most of these have no stat bonuses or anything other than the base defense/magic defense. I'm guessing that's how.