The Screenshot Thread [Tag Your Spoilers]

Yes, I'm posting screenshots again...

No, I feel no shame....

However, the images below may be spoilers to those who haven't done the lvl 30 Lancer Guild quest. Do not open the spoiler if you don't want to see hints as to what happens in that guild quest!

thjlmev.png

3UR3Czl.png

blbpel8.png

tZBAV2R.png

bKpAnnh.png

Yes, I edited these when I was bored.

THIS IS AMAZING.

Eh hem.  It's a well-known fact that Forky things are always better than Hooky things.

Was out in North Shroud and took a series of pictures, because pretty.

12090333014_c8fd4e834d_o.png

12089897565_583679bf4f_o.png

12089919315_68b0030741_o.png

And last, but not least, an obligatory of my recently-acquired pantless freedom (though not with a cool pose like Naunet's!):

12090320254_2a4a99e594_o.png

And in case you are wondering, I have an entire set of over 500 screenshots that can be found here:

And last, but not least, an obligatory of my recently-acquired pantless freedom (though not with a cool pose like Naunet's!)

High-five for no-pants robe! It's only a matter of time before the rest of the world gives way and releases themselves from the binds of pants. The oppressed will break free!

And last, but not least, an obligatory of my recently-acquired pantless freedom (though not with a cool pose like Naunet's!)

High-five for no-pants robe! It's only a matter of time before the rest of the world gives way and releases themselves from the binds of pants. The oppressed will break free!

I really, really want pants, though.  >.<  Why must they be behind Turn 5?!

OhOhmy_zps45b349c4.png

jicu6Rd.png

78fzUYA.png

Kiht trying her best to maintain some air of dignity after -that- ordeal...

To no avail.

By the by, didn't I see you at the Grindstone, yesterday?

Yes! At one point after your fight, your character came close to mine. I wanted to RP with you, but I was being spammed with literally loads of tells at that moment. It was like a freakin tell party, and I am pretty bad at multitasking. By the time I managed to settle things down, you'd moved on.

I really enjoyed your fight though.

Yes! At one point after your fight, your character came close to mine. I wanted to RP with you, but I was being spammed with literally loads of tells at that moment. It was like a freakin tell party, and I am pretty bad at multitasking. By the time I managed to settle things down, you'd moved on.

I really enjoyed your fight though.

Oh my god, so that was you!

We need to meet up sometime. :3

bMfR5ue.png

One of my favorite screenshots so far, thank you Brynn for putting in the effort with me! 8D

I'm pretty sure I caught a snippet of that scene. I actually plopped down on the bench beside you two and watched for a couple google-searches before going on my way -- brava!

As for lessons learned today, Gridanian mushrooms: not even once.

SBFCPCc.jpg

i'm freakin' out

I'm pretty sure I caught a snippet of that scene. I actually plopped down on the bench beside you two and watched for a couple google-searches before going on my way -- brava!

As for lessons learned today, Gridanian mushrooms: not even once.

SBFCPCc.jpg

i'm freakin' out

Oh hey I do remember you sitting down there! Your last name is what jogged my memory because I remember thinking, hmm don't see that last name often! We had a lot of random walk ups that night, it was fantastic, anytime you see me around and probably Roen as well feel free to say hello! ^^

PS...his face in that screenshot is priceless, ha ha.

Warning, minor Adder story quest spoilers.

eZCqcLC.png

Notice how Kiht is fighting alongside Highlanders while Kendha'to in the LS chat is talking about Jewelry?....Typical mal- wait...Nope.

cBPQTgK.png

Sorry for trying to kill me?... Ohey that? Pfffft, forget about it! Lets just let bygones be bygones. Just another gods damned day in Little Ala Mhigo!