The Screenshot Thread [Tag Your Spoilers]

I guess even Keru hates fates. (Dunno if it's noticeable but he's got a grumpy face on.)

KeruLowry01_05_201412_29_26_zpsdc6d0f83.png

Oh how cute a sleeping Goobbue(spelling anyone?). What? Course it's sleeping.

KeruLowry01_08_201409_10_12_zpsd7b41fbf.png

These lalafell are quite compelling really.

KeruLowry01_06_201420_32_54_zps8648d5da.png

I really should level bard up. That hat is too awesome not to.

KeruLowry01_12_201414_18_08_zpsca7adc43.png

My favorite set ever is the Gryphonskin for monks. (I think the blob thing is a hand. I hope. Also Spiahi hat looks cool too.

KeruLowry01_08_201410_30_46_zps3e6a9612.png

Fooled around during free weekend because I had to show my FB friends I started MMO again.... just couple days ago they had congratulate me for being without WoW over a year, haha! :blush:

11930802005_e4526f0bd0_b.jpg

(spoiler: actually Almil doesn't mind the rain much!  I just took many screenshots of some emotes and suddenly they had a story! )

ffxiv_01142014_031300meubu.png

You can't see the look on Ken's face, so you'll have to use your imagination.

(Bless you, default female Miqo equipment. Bless you.)

Oh you are SO DEAD when I get in-game today! SO DEAD.

Kendha'to, you better run. I will SO go Rhalgr on your Miqo'te parts!

When I'm done, you will look like a funky, hair-less Hyur! I will then take a screenshot and post it on this thread.

Oh you are SO DEAD when I get in-game today! SO DEAD.

Kendha'to, you better run. I will SO go Rhalgr on your Miqo'te parts!

When I'm done, you will look like a funky, hair-less Hyur! I will then take a screenshot and post it on this thread.

I.. I see. *taps fingertips together* Am I to assume you disapprove..?

So, I was trying to formulate a new outfit for Kiht. I was having her try on different pieces of armor and clothing. Well, at one point I accidentally took a screenshot...

qJVaNhH.png

Imagine being in your house, and turning around to see this^ suddenly standing there!

Kiht Jakkya: Erm... I'm here for all your monies...

Yes, I'm posting screenshots again...

No, I feel no shame....

However, the images below may be spoilers to those who haven't done the lvl 30 Lancer Guild quest. Do not open the spoiler if you don't want to see hints as to what happens in that guild quest!

thjlmev.png

3UR3Czl.png

blbpel8.png

tZBAV2R.png

bKpAnnh.png

Yes, I edited these when I was bored.

Yes, I'm posting screenshots again...

No, I feel no shame....

However, the images below may be spoilers to those who haven't done the lvl 30 Lancer Guild quest. Do not open the spoiler if you don't want to see hints as to what happens in that guild quest!

thjlmev.png

3UR3Czl.png

blbpel8.png

tZBAV2R.png

bKpAnnh.png

Yes, I edited these when I was bored.

So, while leveling up my character to the point that she makes sense with her own back-story, I decided to take a break in Costa del Sol while playing around with my SweetFX settings. The only problem is that the recliners don't look very comfortable to /sit in, but then, I remembered that she had a very comfortable (and very portable!) chair of her own.

654prl.jpg65d0le.jpg

Let us hope that Behemoth doesn't die of a heatstroke. Or that she doesn't burn her bum off on sun-heated leather upholstery.

(In other words, she looks more happy and relaxed while riding Behemoth than when she /doze in an FC house [seriously, Midlander women have an even less relaxing /doze than Miqo'te women!] or tries to /sit on a beach chair.)