The Screenshot Thread [Tag Your Spoilers]

sickchoco_zpsc3f16726.png

Not all scenes involving Chocobos are all sunshine and lollipops.

This choco is sick, to such a degree that the Roe NPC actually states they'll have to put her down.

I'm putting this screen here because I can't believe they'd actually put something like that in the game. Dead people are to be expected, but dying animals? That's where it starts to get dark...

That, and I have a soft spot for Chocobos...

[align=center]Lie_down_try_not_to_cry_cry_a_lot_cleaned_525.jpg[/align]

sickchoco_zpsc3f16726.png

Not all scenes involving Chocobos are all sunshine and lollipops.

This choco is sick, to such a degree that the Roe NPC actually states they'll have to put her down.

I'm putting this screen here because I can't believe they'd actually put something like that in the game. Dead people are to be expected, but dying animals? That's where it starts to get dark...

That, and I have a soft spot for Chocobos...

[align=center]Lie_down_try_not_to_cry_cry_a_lot_cleaned_525.jpg[/align]

I feel your pain.

Looking down into the Moraby Dry Docks at dawn:

10883501966_f77998b064_h.jpg

I thought this one was kind of cool.  I just got my Relic +1 and felt the need to memorialize it!

10883611364_b9a026152f_h.jpg

A shot of some cliffs near the Moraby Dry Docks.  I was headed out to fish Mahi-Mahi.... :D

10883765243_656e440f2c_h.jpg

Finally, after months and months of waiting. Yay coat!

F21ESus.jpg

...The final FATE was pretty neat, albeit horribly packed.

The music totally got me all giddy. Wasn't expecting them to play that song, as opposed to the usual blinded by light theme the FATEs have had.

zeemAWq.jpg0LjOADo.jpgKg7NWrw.jpg

I have a ton (almost 90 atm) screenshots in my enjin profile. Here's one:

2237363.jpg

Subject is Calina Zephale.

That's such a great screenshot! The glasses are a nice touch!

How long did it take to you to get the full Acolyte's Set? I still have to get my boots, but I keep my fingers crossed with each run.

That's my mate in the photo, like all of mine in the series, is from my character's PoV. Thank you very much! I rather liked it. She suggest an action pose and it just worked out perfectly.

It took her about a week. I tanked and she healed. You can get it from any of the first three dungeons, so we ended up running Copperbell about 15 or 16 times.