The Screenshot Thread [Tag Your Spoilers]

tumblr_o0xaawbuSL1s6ok19o1_1280.png

More scrappiness.

I liked the idea of the more sheltered U tribe being rather impressed with K'nahli's aptitude as a huntress considering her age back when she was staying with them during her tribe's migration to resettle in Eastern Thanalan.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Absolutely excellent, looks like a cutscene.

I haven't posted IC screenies in awhile!

dbRdr3K.png

"Do not trust Grimsong. Do not trust Eglantine. Not when it comes to this task. I will send you a child, and he shall lead you."

uH5OrdN.png

"The idea of changing this world for the better is not foreign to me, Khadai. Do not mistake my indifference, for ignorance." Roen scowled. "I argue... against your pride. Not necessarily your ideals."

"Condemn my pride as you wish. Perhaps it is justified. I will decide at a later time if fixing your problems is worth devoting my effort to."

"My problems?! Why are you trying to help me?"

tDLFnBS.png

"You were raised to purge the sickness."

"Where then have the sick taken strongest root? I will sever the limb if you desire."

"The heretics walk amongst us. Pray to the scaled ones behind closed doors while giving lip service in public to the goddess herself."

"I see them. Thinking they are so subtle as they stare while I meditate before her. Their whispers carry further than they know."

What a week!

Intimidation game gone terribly, terribly wrong:

QRIMSY5.png

Flea-bitten visitor has her first taste of cake:

LO5M1gU.png

Valentione's fortune-telling with disastrous results:

i7wKfV8.png

And assassins in our very home!

5D3Vk1l.jpg

What will happen next?! Stay tuned!

Bonus: Noscea's gorgeous sunsets.

nrQ5IAZ.png

[align=center]A tumbleweed bounces through the desert, kicking up trailing amounts of

sand in it's lazy roll through golden sands.

Hk804J.png

The camera pans slowly over boots crunching in the dirt, leaving in their wake a

mottled array of footprints that vary in size and depth.

3vPAt9.png

Buckles are tightened, laces threaded, bullets loaded, pages flipped...

Cs68pz.png

Night falls and the desert is silent save for the whispered gust of wind over the dunes.

Kuptox.png

As the camera crawls over the nearest dune, an encampment is seen scattered with

tents and the dampened smoke of a recently extinguished fire. Under the cover of night

humanoid silhouettes approach with blades drawn...

lGrUuE.png

Ice snakes its way through the flaxen particles of sand toward the tent and the screen

fades to black. Gunshots. "Do it! FIRE!" shouts a man's voice, a loud horn

overlapping the din to echo throughout.

7farSL.png

A flurry of images; blood splattering the sand, smoke from the barrel of a gun, a

miqo'te holding his head at the ears in pain, spells flung through the air, an elezen

lifting an ornate card, a midlander's leg severed at the knee...

l0eRxg.png

One man with speed and strength never before seen.

One team of mercenaries under the leadership of a one-eyed foreigner.

One largely constructed sonic weapon dragged into the desert.

9bxA46.png

"When pants are worn, you know shit's goin' down."[/align]

[align=center]JUZSb8q.jpg

"It took time. It took pain. It took blood, and toil, and sweat, and more blood. He hates me all the more now for that necessity, for forcing the words out of him, but in the end, your husband told me. He told me you could not pull the trigger alone."

"...I could not."[/align]

[align=center]JvIwIYS.jpg

Elevator music goes here.

A5wZdjD.jpg

"What's illegal can, at times, prove beneficial to the folks what need the most help durin' dire straits... but try explainin' that to any authority what holds itself 'objectively moral', aye?"

"That very same sentence could define my entire existence, ser."[/align]

Soooo, I made an alt or 4. She's only a week old now and already at level 25. I was able to RP with a friend of mine with her alts, this helped me figure out how I wanted to play her and I thank her for taking time to RP with me.

^_^

[align=center]550x291http://i.imgur.com/8Kf4Wb7.png[/img][/align]

[align=center]"What a shame. Ain't anyone drunk enough to get us some drinks."[/align]

[align=center]550x291http://i.imgur.com/8zXkUw4.jpg[/img]

[/align]

[align=center]"Kanako Moonweaver, Kana if it pleases ya. Don't forget it."[/align]

"Come closer to the fire and tell me how I can help"

ffxiv_14022016_221030.jpg

OH HI! I'm in your picture!

ffxiv_18022016_194245.jpg

I bought this date at an auction, and you know they cleaned up well.. enough for some Arabian Nights

ffxiv_18022016_200910.jpg

Adventures!

Following up with Chachanji and Virara on a curious adventure that all started with ore.

tumblr_o1wlp3qkub1urn9szo2_1280.jpg

“This tin could be ta protect whatever’s underneath… or jus'ta hide it.”

“A key inside?”

tumblr_o1yihyWbtX1urn9szo2_1280.jpg

“Well, hopefully ‘e has more clues now that we’ve figgered out th’ key some. Mebbe ‘e does have some family ‘n… they’re in a sit’ation ‘e can’t talk ‘bout openly?”

Barengar has a stalker, or a cult, or something after him... luckily he seems to have a harem of ladies willing to help figure it out. Lalalala~

tumblr_o1ygu4UPs51urn9szo1_1280.jpg

“Both can be done; I will write him once more, Althyk only knows how long until he appears once more. If I see Sir Armsbreaker, should I big him to come here?”

“Yes, please. I’m still surprised he hasn’t been glued to your side.”

Randoms!

Wyra'li looking fancy

tumblr_o228qonBcg1urn9szo1_1280.jpg

Aaron and Nahare just loitering

tumblr_o228qonBcg1urn9szo2_1280.jpg

Hail the Lore Goddess! Sounsyy and I found an AFK Barengar

tumblr_o228qonBcg1urn9szo4_1280.jpg

Best dance ever by the lovely Emmette

tumblr_o228qonBcg1urn9szo5_1280.jpg

Sunset fun

tumblr_o228qonBcg1urn9szo3_1280.jpg