Your favorite outfit?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favourite outfit so far is the Custom Cuirass. Dunno if that counts as an "outfit" because it's armour, but... it's my favourite. If I remember correctly, it's a quest reward for Gladiator. It might be a reward for the other martial classes though, I'm not sure. It's got a real simple design, but looks pretty badass if you ask me. That's the default casual chest piece I use for most RPing and stuff. xD

ffxiv_08282013_002923_zpsb7ed12ce.png

You're very lucky! That one has never dropped in any of my runs.

For Clover, my absolute favourite so far is this common tunic. I find it very cute and it suits her very well in my opinion. (I also like the default hyur outfit for her).

FFXIV-Clover_tunic01_zps79cac155.jpg

FFXIV-Clover_tunic02_zpsff00894b.jpg

For my Miqo'te K'mih I'd like the Colliseum gear. I think it suits her a lot, since the other armours look too sophisticated for a tribal, desert girl like her.

Now, I have NO idea what set this is, but I saw this guy in Limsa and I fell in love with that robe. I do know it's a level 50 Green item (Cannot be dyed) and CNJ / WHM can't use it (I cried a bit)

jKGotrQ.jpg

Best part? I'm actually behind him, not in first person *Short Miqo*

My favorite so far is the set for casters from Brayflox's Longstop. I have no pictures of it, though, because I don't tend to take pictures of others and I have yet to actually win a roll for any of it.

Actually now that I think about it, I have yet to win a roll on any of the dungeon armour sets for my own job, got plenty of disciple of war gear, though...

My favourite outfit so far is the Custom Cuirass. Dunno if that counts as an "outfit" because it's armour, but... it's my favourite. If I remember correctly, it's a quest reward for Gladiator. It might be a reward for the other martial classes though, I'm not sure. It's got a real simple design, but looks pretty badass if you ask me. That's the default casual chest piece I use for most RPing and stuff. xD

*snip*

I am going for this look as well. I am always a fan of the more basic designs with a hint of awesome. I might upgrade to more Paladinish gear depending on where I go in RP world.

493x413http://i820.photobucket.com/albums/zz126/bamcart4/FFXIV/Callant2.png[/img]

493x17http://http://i820.photobucket.com/albums/zz126/bamcart4/FFXIV/Callant2.png[/img]

I'm not a big fan of the gear in this game, tbh. Its very.... lacking, but then again I've never been super impressed with FF clothes in the first place. However! I am still very early in the game yet, and perhaps I will find one I'll wish to post here about.

Really?  D:  I've loved the gear I've seen so far.  :(

Mine would certainly be the Foestriker's Tabbard. Part Hoodie, Part halfcoat, and part chainmail all united under one banner creating an "Grand" apparel. I also like the Heavy Iron armor pieces; cept well the chest plate is quite hilarious though and unfortunately blocks out my face. My only fault with foestriker though is its inability to be dyed. Oh well, I ended up working around it and accepting its red color. So I'm gonna try to see how long I can trudge along with this set till something like the Darklight comes about.

O95dOwH.jpg

stGfKvG.jpg

When I get into the server I am going to forever endeavour to get to level 50 as a Weaver in order to claim the awesomeness which is the top hat outfit combo. Yes, I understand how extremely effeminate I sound right now but by god that is some amazing piece of fabric.

Just look at it!

http://cdn2.dualshockers.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/FFXIV_DOH_Weaver-copia.jpg

On the other hand, I'm making do with my casual look for now. Just a shame you can't dye the other parts...

pddhuXR.png

Healer in a stone vigil run I had today had the robe from Brayflox that I was talking about, so I grabbed a picture. Unfortunately she didn't have the full set.

2nvZ7Xs.jpg

Also any gear from Dzemael Darkhold is amazing, so far I've gotten pink golden rimmed shades, the healer hat is a jester's hat and disciples of war get this fabulous chestpiece:

cnIAimG.jpg

Right now, it's gotta be the steel armor set (which I believe will be supplanted by the mithral armor set after that, and then the cobalt armor set after that).

I will second this. Love the way it looks like real metal for a change. No dye needed.

I have to grind out a bit for that Acolyte one. It's the only so far I have seen in which doesn't look like a robe/dress on my Miqo'te. I think when it comes down to roleplay, I will have to jump over to my archer/bard to get the outfits that will fit for his personality. Though, I do have to say that so far this game has much better outfits at the lower levels than most other games seem to have.