Your favorite outfit?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No love for the Grand Companies?

A nice blend of simplicity, elegance and badass.

SOON! But in the meanwhile I'll have to settle for my unofficial Limsa getup.

Lbs1kIX.png

Ahmg, it's adorable! Why do Miqo'tes out of all of them look like the cutest little kids in some of these outfits?!

No love for the Grand Companies?

A nice blend of simplicity, elegance and badass.

I definitely love the uniform. So much I'd like my character to join them ICly when the time comes.

tumblr_msbbynsB3G1sa36iko1_1280.jpg

I was very close to going with the Twin Adders for that uniform alone! It all looks very cool.

Also I manged to put this together for the Gala last night. I think I know what I'll wear if I ever want to RP a highwayman :lol:

RWBY-Orca2(condensed2).thumb.jpg.96e1a0f8d3efe1fd382001289f456b54.jpg

Where are all the men's in their outfits at?

Problem is, we all dress like women. *Pirouettes away*

I mean, my main RP outfit right now is spandex tights. LOOK I LIKE THEM OKAY.

Yea, it's hard to make a cool looking MALE caster when the only difference between their gear and a female gear is a flatter chest(which really has nothing to do with the gear itself). Yes, occasionally there are some breeches instead of tights, but when you look next to you and see a lady caster using the exact same gear(especially when the boots make them look more like Capri's occasionally) it's had to feel like your playing a male character.I understand Robes are very unisex to start with, but come on do a little something to make variety.

I personally like the robes(would like cowles, but I hate that I can't ditch the hood, ever) though I would like some variations in the robes. The leather looking shoulder pads on the robes are really ugly personally. I understand the I look poor lower level stuff, but getting some decent variation in the robe styles would be nice. A nice simple robe without the odd shoulder pads would even make me happy, you know, something more Vivi esque.

Yea, it's hard to make a cool looking MALE caster when the only difference between their gear and a female gear is a flatter chest(which really has nothing to do with the gear itself). Yes, occasionally there are some breeches instead of tights, but when you look next to you and see a lady caster using the exact same gear(especially when the boots make them look more like Capri's occasionally) it's had to feel like your playing a male character.I understand Robes are very unisex to start with, but come on do a little something to make variety.

While I agree with the need to spice up the robes later on in levels, it's not just the robes that are unisex.

11so8qd.jpgUntitled-8.png

It's everything.

(And I wouldn't have it any other way ♥)

I personally like the dude-robes and tights.  I think they look very fitting for a caster. (Quite comfy!)

So far, I'm going to have to say I'm in love with the Foestriker set. But since I've only played medium armor classes, and I'm only level 31...well, my selection is limited! I'm gonna dabble in Gladiator shortly so we'll see, but for some reason I really like the inclusion of the long tunic/satchel that's included in it.

I suppose I could take the robes a little more, if they didn't fall short of covering the ankles. They just look weird with the little bit of pants leg and shoe showing. maybe that's what really bugs me. a robe should cover the whole body(I really like the ones that look like you might trip over them for mages)

While I agree with the need to spice up the robes later on in levels, it's not just the robes that are unisex.

11so8qd.jpgUntitled-8.png

It's everything.

(And I wouldn't have it any other way ♥)

I personally like the dude-robes and tights.  I think they look very fitting for a caster. (Quite comfy!)

Haha, that is ridiculous! xD

I want it... O.o

The ever sexy Size Queen

3eoy.png

y50o.png

Coliseum gear is so cool! I've been trying to power level my Miqo'te to 45 just to wear it (>_<;)

I have a question, though. Is it very hard to obtain? It sells for obscene amounts in the market, so I'm worried.

Yes unfortunately it can be a bit difficult to obtain. The dungeon it drops from is not so bad and has lots of coffers, but its in such demand people often need it and the it is still a rare find. My advice is to watch the markets and purchase it. A key way to gather that much money is to take the sellable item option for quests rewards around 43~45. At 45 you get your AF which trumps everything you can buy.  

The ever sexy Size Queen

3eoy.png

y50o.png

You're Size Queen!

I took this during EA because I was all "Holy crap the size of this Roe!"

*Takes screenshot*

(For reference, I'm the maximum height of a Hyur midlander)

Rb5DW0W.jpg

LOL a nice pic of me, thanks! ^_^