Unofficial RP Server is Besaid

Kylin

I dont get it why people hate Besaid? It's just server among others, and in vote it won. So atleast majority of RPC goes there i assume? And so will i, more rpers is always merrier. Even i voted for different server but i dont care as long as we end up in same place and build nice community for all rpers.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shamad scares easily... He's a tiny guy.

Saying that he's tiny is bit rude. Prevented in growing, would be more suitable? :?

I'd say more like growing-impaired. Or lowheight syndrome... Oh, no, he's like Hank Hill's father, from King of the HIll; his shins were blown off in battle!

Pack it up yall BloodHecate said we're doomed' date=' better cheese it off Besaid.[/quote']

Well, it would be cool if a miracle happened. But I know plenty well that's not going to happen. Ugh.

It feels much better to let off some steam when something like this happens, though. Just because I voice an amount of disappointment in something because I dislike Besaid does not mean I'm trying to troll everyone here. If you're interpreting things that way.

A bit of a rant is a great disappointment reliever.

Pack it up yall BloodHecate said we're doomed' date=' better cheese it off Besaid.[/quote']

Well, it would be cool if a miracle happened. But I know plenty well that's not going to happen. Ugh.

It feels much better to let off some steam when something like this happens, though. Just because I voice an amount of disappointment in something because I dislike Besaid does not mean I'm trying to troll everyone here. If you're interpreting things that way.

Well, we can't all be happy. Besides, there's nothing wrong with Besaid. So what if it's from one of the worst FF games out there. It's just a name.

I prefer vertically challenged' date=' thank you![/quote']

With a little lack of horizontal aptitude! :D

These few posts made me spill my coffee... Thank you. :P

You're welcome! :D We do aim to please.

your bill will come in the mail in 2-6 business days, please make checks out to Shamad's height increasement fund. Thank you.

Besaid is awesome and your avatar kinda creeps me out, cause I don't know what's causing that expression.

Full image. I demand it. I MUST HAVE PEACE OF MIND!

You two realize that you are the ones paying my cleaning bill? :x

Well, if it spilled on your keyboard, you can put it in the dishwasher on a regular cycle with no soap then let it dry out over night. Seriously though, you can do that with keyboards. Just an interesting fact that they don't tell you. <3 my 3 years of A+ training.

Well, if it spilled on your keyboard, you can put it in the dishwasher on a regular cycle with no soap then let it dry out over night. Seriously though, you can do that with keyboards. Just an interesting fact that they don't tell you. <3 my 3 years of A+ training.

I spilled it on my dog and my pants / shirt. Can i put dog in dishwasher also? :roll:

I spilled it on my dog and my pants / shirt. Can i put dog in dishwasher also? :roll:

No, but apparently you can put it in the washing machine.