Status Report

1) Linkshell still rules

2) All the Miqo'te seem to be in heat

3) Too many puns

4) Decrease in Grumping

5) Too many Puns

6) More Elezen

7) Too many puns

Looking forward to another year of Quicksanding!

3) Too many puns

5) Too many Puns

7) Too many puns

I get the feeling you're trying to say something. I can't quite put my finger on it, though. Joke's on me, I guess. :dodgy:

I think you'll understand, if you puntificate on the manner for a moment.

3) Too many puns

5) Too many Puns

7) Too many puns

I get the feeling you're trying to say something. I can't quite put my finger on it, though. Joke's on me, I guess. :dodgy:

I'd rather if you used jest playon words. Wit more complex words, you're lolable to lose some people. And quiply, too.

3) Too many puns

5) Too many Puns

7) Too many puns

I'd rather if you used jest playon words. Wit more complex words, you're lolable to lose some people. And quiply, too.

Still deciding if this is brilliant, or you just had an aneurysm in the speech center of your brain.

3) Too many puns

5) Too many Puns

7) Too many puns

Still deciding if this is brilliant, or you just had an aneurysm in the speech center of your brain.

tumblr_mj789mhex01rlpicfo1_500.jpg

Hello wonderful linkshell peoples. Due to the fact that I am bored at work, I am introducing new exciting events which I will hopefully remember to do. If attendance is low we'll stop, but it could be nice for those who aren't in an active Free Company.

All times are in PST

Thirsty Piesteskin Map Thursdays 7-8 : Come farm those pesky piesteskin maps, bring a map(s) and a smile. Or just a map and a pissed off expression. The maps are the important part.

First Clear Fridays 7-9 : Come help people clear new content, and get delicious soldiery bonuses (hopefully) Hopefully we can make a good stab at some content and help people get clears and items.

We'll see if anyone shows up!

Hello wonderful linkshell peoples. Due to the fact that I am bored at work, I am introducing new exciting events which I will hopefully remember to do. If attendance is low we'll stop, but it could be nice for those who aren't in an active Free Company.

All times are in PST

Thirsty Piesteskin Map Thursdays 7-8 : Come farm those pesky piesteskin maps, bring a map(s) and a smile. Or just a map and a pissed off expression. The maps are the important part.

First Clear Fridays 7-9 : Come help people clear new content, and get delicious soldiery bonuses (hopefully) Hopefully we can make a good stab at some content and help people get clears and items.

We'll see if anyone shows up!

I completely forgot about both of these lol

:cactuar:

*Flies in through the forums roof into the thread* 

Hi there! Is it still possible to jump in on this linkshell?

Character is Nisasi Nisi

I'll try to stalk find you in game. When are you typically online?

Typically i'm on from 6 am server time to around 2 pm.

• 2 weeks later...

Do we have a Mumble/Vent/voice chat at all? If not, are there any for Balmung out there? 

While I learn the game I just wanted a good OOC voice group to learn with/hear from.

I don't think there are any active general chat ones. Many FCs have them, but their openness is up to leaders.

I'm happy to help explain in text anytime! (Or we can go ghetto and use a skype voice chat group).

If I had more bandwidth, I'd run a mumble server. The configuration is pretty simple to set up and manage, but internet upload speeds and bandwidth are a bit more difficult.