Tiergan Whores Self For Fun And Profit (Limited Commissions)

Tiergan

SLOTS CLOSED!

Thank you everyone.

-------------------------------------------------------

For a limited time, I will be accepting gil-commissions in order to help fund a FC house. For now, there will only be 5 open slots. I may add more if I am not immediately filled with regret.

I will accept bust-portrait commissions only. Nothing past the shoulders. Sorry folks.

• 150,000 gil for Black and White
    250,000 gil for Color

DA_tier.jpg

Alves.jpg

val6.jpg

jaques.jpg

redcrow.jpg

vaughn.jpg

You can see more examples of my stuff here: http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=5451

COMMISSION SLOTS

1. Xieveral - Color -- Done!
  2. Val - Color -- Done!
  3. Eve - Color -- Done!
  4. Red Crow - Color -- Done!
  5. zmunmawr - Color

It honestly depends on my workload. These are the fastest way for me to get enough gil for my FC's housing fund, but it also soaks into time spent doing actual work sometimes.

Part of the reason why I only opened up 5 slots was because I had no idea if part of the way through I would flip my desk from stress and go 'AUGHGHG, I CAN'T PAINT THESE WHEN I HAVE TO DO MORE IMPORTANT THINGS!"

Hey Red and Vaugh,

I need to take a week break to recharge my art batteries and do some personal work (real life is muuurdering me right now) so I don't lose my mind. The Gil Commission Train will resume charging forth next week.

• 2 weeks later...

My power supply (at least I hope it's my power supply) has unfortunately shit the bed tonight. I'll be heading to Best Buy in the morning to buy a new one and hopefully will continue right where I left off.

If that doesn't work, I'm going to flip a table, sulk in a corner, and buy a new graphics card because that's really the only other thing it could be based upon the issues it's been having lately.

I started to really get into art sometime during high school, so over a decade.

I didn't start doing it professionally (in the 'use-this-to-pay-my-bills-and-rent' sense) until roughly two years ago. Still have a lot to work on though.