Aeon [EU+NA]

Brynhilde

Out of curiosity, who were you in FFXI? If you were on Leviathan, presumably you'd have been with The Lost Boys...

Bingo! Yes, I did play with the Lost Boys. I'll admit I did so much RP with them that I think I only got through about 40% of the game content because our story was so much fun. I was both Asterius (my main) and Rendan (my alt). During 1.0, I rebooted as Aelis Gailarde, but alas...1.0....need we say more?

I'll submit my application a little later today and cross my fingers.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[align=center]AeonHW.png[/align]

Hello RPC,

A quick update from Aeon; recruitment remains closed for now, and we will soon be moving to an invitation-only model. Details will soon be up on our site at rune.enjin.com

However, we will begin crafting events 2-3 weeks after patch 3.0 lands, with a wide variety of events open to participation from non-FC members. Please look forward to it!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[align=center]Aeon FC's 'New Recruitment Structure (NRS)' is now in place! You can view the details over here.[/align]

To accompany the proposal of the NRS to our members, we performed a census and a 'health check' of our company. For your interest, you can view it below.

WHERE WE'RE AT; SOME STATS[1]

CHARACTER STATS:

• Aeon FC has 60 registered characters, and 39 members.
  • Of those 60 characters, 39 are main characters and 21 are alts. Therefore, 35% of our character roster are alts.
  • Our activity rate is a healthy 77%[2].
  • Since January, we took in 29 new applicants. Only 1 of those 29 applicants left the FC. This gives us an incredible 97% retention rate[3].

THE RACIAL BREAKDOWN[4]

RacialChart.jpeg

• Hyur account for 30.8% of main characters. 23.1% are Midlanders.
  • Miqo'te are 20.5%.
  • Au Ra are 15.4%.
  • Elezen account for 12.8%.
  • Roegadyn are 12.8%.
  • Lalafell are 7.7%.
  • We have a near-perfect gender balance; our main characters are 51% male and 49% female.

Some OOC stats, purely as a point of interest and to the best of my knowledge:

• Our member gender split is 56%M, 44%F.
  • Approximately 28% of our members are LGBTQ.
  • 23% of us are in non-NA time zones.
  • 100% of us are sexy beasts[5].

[1] All statistics correct as of 15/07/2015.

[2] Activity rate counts only main characters active within the last 7 days.

[3] Retention rate factors in only those who joined since January 1st 2015, and who left the FC for non-RL reasons.

[4] The racial breakdown includes only main characters.

[5] If the RL Pictures thread is anything to go by. Hot damn.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there! Someone very dear to mentioned you folk a few times in a very positive light and after viewing your page it has certainly done more than spark my interest! I may have accidently sent off my application to you (In my over-keen-ness to apply) before actually meeting you in-game personally though. I feel like such a twollop for doing so! I have seen a few of you around IC though never actually engaged in RP with any of you personally yet. I have heard good things about you all though. If you're at the Grindstone event tonight then I hope to see you there if not before!

Hello there! Someone very dear to mentioned you folk a few times in a very positive light and after viewing your page it has certainly done more than spark my interest! I may have accidently sent off my application to you (In my over-keen-ness to apply) before actually meeting you in-game personally though. I feel like such a twollop for doing so! I have seen a few of you around IC though never actually engaged in RP with any of you personally yet. I have heard good things about you all though. If you're at the Grindstone event tonight then I hope to see you there if not before!

Hi Seina!

We received your app. Don't worry about doing things out of order, just come hang out with us and keep an eye on your app notifications for updates. :)

I cannot join your FC but i visited your site and am interested in playing with your group more. My character already knows Ember. Tiergan sorta. Also met some at Rhalgr event. How would i best approach?

If you're already friends with folks in the FC, feel free to swing by the house. Also keep an eye on our site; events logged with the [O] tag are free for all to attend, and [R] can be attended with permission of the event host.

• 1 month later...

EU roleplayer new to FFXIV here, would be very interested in a chat with some willing soul in game and to get a feel for when the next recruitment drive will be :tonberry:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Well, I must say that the FC description struck me as the perfect match that I might be looking for (in terms of quality values, etc)... Added to the fact that.. well... EU timezone.

Of course, I have yet to come introduce some RP with you if I can, but I may have some questions if you can indulge me...:

I'm certainly fine and definitely not in any hurry, but how long can those closed recruitment periods last? And also, if you still have a racial restriction enforced?

Hello,

Well, I must say that the FC description struck me as the perfect match that I might be looking for (in terms of quality values, etc)... Added to the fact that.. well... EU timezone.

Of course, I have yet to come introduce some RP with you if I can, but I may have some questions if you can indulge me...:

I'm certainly fine and definitely not in any hurry, but how long can those closed recruitment periods last? And also, if you still have a racial restriction enforced?

We are planning on reopening recruitment in the near future(within 3.1), currently we also do not have any restriction on races as fas as I know. Stay tuned for word from the FC officers though!

If you are planning on applying, then you might want to take a look at the application form you will have to answer(easily found on our FC site).

PS: If any of you people out there are planning on applying, feel free to poke me for what little I can answer(and RP of course :P)

Hello,

Hey there, Valence.

The length of our recruitment closures varies, but is usually about a month or two. We plan to reopen recruitment in mid-November, once the initial chaos from 3.1 has died down.

We do not have a racial restriction enforced, but more variety is always appreciated.

Best,

Arcian

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm in search of a new FC, and your guys sounds like a good fit! I have a couple of questions, but I would love the opportunity if I could be contacted in-game (or on here if the former isn't an option)! (I also want to check our your guys housing! : ) My character is Khaidyr Himaa.

I'm in search of a new FC, and your guys sounds like a good fit! I have a couple of questions, but I would love the opportunity if I could be contacted in-game (or on here if the former isn't an option)! (I also want to check our your guys housing! : ) My character is Khaidyr Himaa.

Hi Khaidyr,

Feel free to swing by Cliffperch any time. :)

• 1 month later...

[align=center]Shadows darker than a moonless night, whispers of a legend long forgotten...[/align]

[align=center]Aeon is once again opening it's doors for recruitment! [/align]

These past moons have seen some changes within the Company - Some new faces have come while some old have moved on to start a new adventure, we've seen the end of stories and the beginning of many others. What hasn't changed is deep lore and the stories that we weave together into a sweeping and inclusive tale driven by our talented members.

The application process remains unchanged, though the points of contact have! Please feel free to post any questions here, send a PM, or find in game Aurou Mhirata for the quickest response. You may also speak to anyone bearing the <> tag and they will be able to assist you or point you in the right direction!

We welcome visitors to the house and guest RPers if you see us out and about. Don't be afraid to drop by and say 'Hello'~ IC or OOC. We look forward to subjecting welcoming new members to our ranks!

• 2 weeks later...