D'ly Draws Doodles | Coms Open

D'ly

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[align=center]Important notice![/align]

[align=center]Due to the time and detail that I have been putting into commissions I have decided to raise my prices. Both gil and USD. Before I do I will be opening 3 waiting list slots! It may take longer for me to get to them(cause omg drawing so many ref sheets), but you are guaranteed a slot at the lower prices. I may also be opening a few other types of commissions! WOO. [/align]

[align=center]Sooo, if you'd like a place on the wait list please tell me! Thanks. Love you all. [/align]

[align=center][/align]

Ugh... I want one but my monies are all tied up. *cries to sleep*

It be a little while before you would be moved from the waiting list to the slots. That might give you time to save?

It be a little while before you would be moved from the waiting list to the slots. That might give you time to save?

I appreciate the thought, but it's tied up for quite a while. Pixel monies toward the FC house, and real monies to Tiergan. And bills...

Yay, adulthood...

I appreciate the thought, but it's tied up for quite a while. Pixel monies toward the FC house, and real monies to Tiergan. And bills...

Yay, adulthood...

Okay dokay! I wish ya luck with the FC house! :3

I'd mentioned wanting an icon when you were away, so I don't know if I'm on the waiting list already. If not, I'd love a spot for an icon and a headshot. It looks like your three lower priced slots are probably filled, but I'm fine paying you the higher rate. Your art is worth it.

I'ma send you a pm!