Rogue/Ninja reveal video.

Here's a rip from today's live E3 presentation in case you missed it.

YZXRKj8UItE

What we know:

• Confirmed for 2.4
  • Confirmed to be a DPS class/job
  • Utilizes poisons
  • Both will suffer less falling damage and have a faster innate movement speed
  • Stealth mode with stealth mode only actions
  • One weapon for both hands (meaning they come in pairs)
  • Ninja will have ninjutsu - players will be required to input them in the right order to execute abilities

Also it was stated that a new tank and healer class are coming with the expansion and that a teaser site for the expansion will go up around the time of the fanfest (in October).

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[align=center]I AM FREAKING THE F**K OUT![/align]

[align=center]/tears off clothes and runs naked through the forums[/align]

...you have clothes?

Leather straps technically are carried in the "clothes" section of the market boards...

What about tinfoil?

...you have clothes?

Leather straps technically are carried in the "clothes" section of the market boards...

[align=center]Is EVERYONE gonna give me sh*t about this for forever?![/align]

...you have clothes?

[align=center]Is EVERYONE gonna give me sh*t about this for forever?![/align]

I feel qualified to answer this question! YES. The RPC has a long, long memory. xD

Yes! I can't wait for this class to come out! I am hoping that the new tanking class will be the Dark Knight, that seems to be the one that a lot of people are wanting.

A Dark Knight tank would be very interesting!

No no, please don't say such horrible things.  In all honesty I hope such a thing never comes to pass....ever.  I loved my DK class because it was a plated DPS not tank.   Besides they already ruined dragoons for me with making horrible lore for them. So I pray to whatever powers are listening that they don't kill the game for me with destroying the last class I'm putting all of my hopes on.  There are plenty of other class types that can fill the tank lore, just leave my DK alone.

As for the ninja, I will definitely try it out.  They might be the favored melee dps for boss fights with the added speed to help dodge attacks.

People were actually surprised by this?

I don't think anyone was surprised. We've all been expecting Rogue and some kind of gun based class since 2.0's beta. But we're still excited about how awesome the job looks.

For example, allow me to express my excitement below:

salkfjaso igsoijgadsoijgsoijga s 90wu0qg983uq 0t89qwiu0gu=izcorwejaglk sjoiag0iasjv i90ajoi wnovjia sdnoui[ w3ih jwigj3190 31221!!!!!!!!

Excitement expressed.