Rhea's Doodle pile - Commissions: closed

Soooo.... *clicks tongue* I had this request.... I question my sanity now.

But this request was a belated B-day gift, so.... *rolls for sanity check*

[align=center]WZ9CFW0.png

I fully expect someone to make a glittercannon now....[/align]

oh...oh my...

9543565_orig.gif?0

*eyes immediately go to the bow*

this is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

f58908fbc9096bb4bb995de242433bf5.jpg

i lold so hard! xDDD

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soooo.... *clicks tongue* I had this request.... I question my sanity now.

But this request was a belated B-day gift, so.... *rolls for sanity check*

[align=center]WZ9CFW0.png

I fully expect someone to make a glittercannon now....[/align]

oh...oh my...

9543565_orig.gif?0

*eyes immediately go to the bow*

this is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

f58908fbc9096bb4bb995de242433bf5.jpg

i lold so hard! xDDD

IT'S ALL HIM! I DIDN'T ADD ANYTHING! ... except the glitter cannons.... and the Sparklers... and the dancing Chippendale mog dancer cake ornaments... and all the pink... BUT THE BOW WAS ALL HIS IDEA!

I'm still loling while looking at it, it's perfect Rhea x) !

I still question my sanity...and looking at my project lineup... starting to think I need to befriends more girls. *holds up list no one else can see* My next few projects are almost all men!

I still question my sanity...and looking at my project lineup... starting to think I need to befriends more girls. *holds up list no one else can see* My next few projects are almost all men!

don't you dare its amazing and my new lock screen wallpaper. luls at whoever finds my phone if i lose it xD ...i hope i don't lose it tho.... >n<

>.>

<.<

*adds name to list with a purple glitter gel pen*

Arry is always willing to pose for being drawn like one of your french girls. She's a conceited little bird.

Arry is always willing to pose for being drawn like one of your french girls. She's a conceited little bird.

. . . *runs through a wall screaming TITANIC!*

d65.jpg

d65.jpg

Nice A+ art

d65.jpg

LOL

d65.jpg

lmao you always pull the best stuff off the internetz.

So.... what do I do when there is hour long maintenance? (other then say stupid things and hide in a digital corner). I draw stupid ideas, like this one.

I know lore wise Conjurers "borrow/ask for" power from the elemental, and since there has been a rash of pokemon "alternate" breeds, I figured it wouldn't hurt (much) to do the same for the FFXIV elementals spirits (NOT the sprites).

Oeuwx5I.jpg

Note: I'm aware of the actual in-game models.

Definitely not a "stupid idea;" I bet the Square Enix designers thought of giving conjurers pets at a certain point ^^. It'd be cool how a conjurer's resistances/attacks/composition would be dependent on on which pet the conjurer has summoned.

Then they become Scholar clones in a sense, though it'd be interesting if that's how we got Geomancer in the game xD.

Also... Another doodle.

6XkW9QA.png

Left to right: Kaiya Aibhe, Aya Foxheart, Lacey Orwell, Rhea Zaheela

THIS is why you do not put 2 vs 2 sparring sessions with masters of their arts on front lawns people.B

I promise I'll stop spamming your thread but I wanted to point it out because I've thought it for a while, your outfits that you draw are just fantastic. I love them! Very nice piece of work as well, it looks like it would be an extremely interesting spar to watch!