Rhea's Doodle pile - Commissions: closed

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh ho! Finally found the style I'm looking for! Bookmarked the thread, I'll be keeping an eye out for open slots!

I have a question, though. If I commissioned a picture of Ryoko in the future, I'm wondering how you'd feel about two things: 1) How acceptable would it be for me to make my own modifications to it for signatures and avatars? 2) Would you ever consider including a PS file with the final product? Wouldn't have to be the original PS file, just one where the hair color is on a separate layer for easy hue adjustment? I change hair colors almost weekly and would like to be able to update my signature accordingly :P

Oh, actually, question 3! If I gave you a picture of an armor set from a source other than Final Fantasy, would you be able to use that instead of my in-game armor? I could pay extra for it!

I'm sorry I'm difficult :(

Oh ho! Finally found the style I'm looking for! Bookmarked the thread, I'll be keeping an eye out for open slots!

I have a question, though. If I commissioned a picture of Ryoko in the future, I'm wondering how you'd feel about two things: 1) How acceptable would it be for me to make my own modifications to it for signatures and avatars? 2) Would you ever consider including a PS file with the final product? Wouldn't have to be the original PS file, just one where the hair color is on a separate layer for easy hue adjustment? I change hair colors almost weekly and would like to be able to update my signature accordingly :P

Oh, actually, question 3! If I gave you a picture of an armor set from a source other than Final Fantasy, would you be able to use that instead of my in-game armor? I could pay extra for it!

1) After I'm done, as long as you don't claim that I never existed and You were the one who drew it or I'm a magical art elf that flutters in and out, granting random pictures to boys and girls all around the US but shhhh dont tell anyone I exist, the pictures are yours to do whatever you feel like.

2) ... Uhm, that shouldn't be a problem, because... well...

AEAgr27.png

Honestly most of my pictures have a minimum of 20 layers....

3) Sure, I'm fine with that. As long as it's like not a uber-detailed-oh-twelve-why?!?!? armor, I won't charge extra.

1) After I'm done, as long as you don't claim that I never existed and You were the one who drew it or I'm a magical art elf that flutters in and out, granting random pictures to boys and girls all around the US but shhhh dont tell anyone I exist, the pictures are yours to do whatever you feel like.

2) ... Uhm, that shouldn't be a problem, because... well...

AEAgr27.png

Honestly most of my pictures have a minimum of 20 layers....

3) Sure, I'm fine with that. As long as it's like not a uber-detailed-oh-twelve-why?!?!? armor, I won't charge extra.

Can I go ahead and get on your waiting list?

-edit- Thank you!

If its at all possible, i'd love to get on the waiting list.  Your artwork is very nice.

Just editing this a bit, I'm interested in Full body color (not sure if its action or no) as well as a character sheet with expressions. We can go into more detail once its my turn. Gives me time to think. and probably a couple pic as well. I understand that you do one commission per person then they go back to the bottom of the list, but figured it'd be easier for you to know ahead of time what i'd like to have done over the period of time that it takes. =D

• 2 weeks later...

Is... is that last waiting list spot actually open and available for a group shot? (2-3 people?)

Pretty much the spots have no limit on what kind of shot. If you get it, I am your art slave for whatever fancies you.

Ohhhh~

In that case.... is it possible I may have snagged that open spot?

• 3 weeks later...