Rhea's Doodle pile - Commissions: closed

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As i said in private message to you.  Go head and take me off the list if/when you start doing real money commissions.  With how things are for the hubby and I right now, we can't afford something like commissions.  I only asked for things because of the fact you were accepting gil.  @.@

As i said in private message to you.  Go head and take me off the list if/when you start doing real money commissions.  With how things are for the hubby and I right now, we can't afford something like commissions.  I only asked for things because of the fact you were accepting gil.  @.@

Check your PMs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How much money do I have to throw at my screen to get this 10/10 art? I'd pay in gil but those dang darn rules ;~; I just want to comission you Flynt in Purple Haze's pose gosh darnit

Purple-Haze_1.png

500px-Purple_Haze.png

I think at this point, the price would be up to RNGesus and poking me at the right time for free art. :T

How much money do I have to throw at my screen to get this 10/10 art? I'd pay in gil but those dang darn rules ;~; I just want to comission you Flynt in Purple Haze's pose gosh darnit

Purple-Haze_1.png

500px-Purple_Haze.png

I think at this point, the price would be up to RNGesus and poking me at the right time. :T

I'll take you up on that whenever you're free.

• 2 weeks later...

Soooo.... *clicks tongue* I had this request.... I question my sanity now.

But this request was a belated B-day gift, so.... *rolls for sanity check*

[align=center]WZ9CFW0.png

I fully expect someone to make a glittercannon now....[/align]

Haha! Love it!

-glittercannons!- For good measure...yeah...