Lalafell Directory (Timezone+server)

[align=center]Lalafell[/align]

[align=center]"The Lalafell are a race from the seas south of Eorzeain Final Fantasy XIV. The race consists of the Plainsfolk, which live in thatched-roof homes and have great hearing, and the Dunesfolk who live in the desert and herd animals."[/align]

OOC Comments:

Hey guys, it is me again making another forum directory. I am not doing this for any other reason but to make a quick and accessible post on the RP seeking forums for those looking for same-race rp partners. Sometimes the Wiki can be out of date and hard to navigate, not only that but their time zones are not often listed. I have no ulterior motives but to improve the rp situation for all peoples. If you're interested in rping with lalafell please look beneath! Thank you. Naih'ir Molkov.

"Posting code"

[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Character Gender:[/b]
[b]Server:[/b]
[b]Dunesfolk or Plainsfolk:[/b]
[b]Time Zone:[/b] (EST, GMT+/-, CST? etc)
[b]What Rp are you seeking?[/b] 
(Please post wiki page here if you can too, in a link at the end)

(Character Name / Gender / Timezone / (Link to wiki))

Dunesfolk

• Jajara Jara / Female CST
    Lolotaru Lalataru / Male / CST.
    Rurutani Sasatani / Male / ???
    Manaha Mana / Female / GMT+12

Plainsfolk

• Bumo Dalumo / Male / (GMT -08:00)
    Foforo Lunaforo / Male / EST

Update log..

20 / 8 / 2014 - updated

• 1 month later...

Character Name: Leilani Leilai

Character Gender: Female

Server: Balmung

Dunesfolk or Plainsfolk: Plainsfolk!

Time Zone: PST - but my schedule is pretty varied. :V

What Rp are you seeking? Pretty much anything! Leilani is a bard and rambunctious teenager.

• 2 weeks later...

Character Name: Kinono Kino

Dunesfolk or Plainsfolk: Dunesfolk physically (mixed)

Time Zone: EST

What Rp are you seeking? I'm fine with anything, but Kino is a typically light-hearted, down-to-earth, and slightly goofy character.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Character Name: Liliro Liro

Dunesfolk or Plainsfolk: Dunesfolk

Time Zone: (EST, GMT+/-, CST? etc) GMT +0

What Rp are you seeking? 

Anything really, my character is quite sweetheart deep down, she is only nineteen so still has a little immaturity, but gods she will never admit that.

Wiki is below!

Character Name: Kizari Hizari

Character Gender: Male

Time Zone: CST

What Rp are you seeking? Really up for anything. Kiz can be a bit shy, but opens up once he gets to know someone. He's working toward being a mage of some sort.

Character Name: Zutoto Zuto

Dunesfolk or Plainsfolk: Plainsfolk

Timezone: CST

What RP are you seeking? I'm kinda down for whatever, could always use friends since I'm coming back from a huge break. Zutoto's a huge nerd and loves cooking so her fllow mages and chefs are always welcome, and she's recently come back from a piratey funtime adventure so if there's any fellow swashbuckling types they'd gel well too (cartoonishly evil pirates need not apply).

No wiki...should probably make one of those huh? But here's her journal that I totally need to write more in anyway:

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=4355

• 1 month later...

Did... did I never post in this? This must be corrected!

Character Name: Chachanji Gegenji

What RP are You Seeking? Mostly anything, but no big heavy plots right now, though. Have/had quite a few as of late and wouldn't mind some lighter, shorter RPs.

Wiki is in my signature, as always.

I thought there was a Lala directory over here too. Which I ALSO thought I had posted in. Huh.

Did... did I never post in this? This must be corrected!

Character Name: Chachanji Gegenji

What RP are You Seeking? Mostly anything, but no big heavy plots right now, though. Have/had quite a few as of late and wouldn't mind some lighter, shorter RPs.

Wiki is in my signature, as always.

I thought there was a Lala directory over here too. Which I ALSO thought I had posted in. Huh.

Are you even sure you're real at this point? What are the odds of you reading a post here along the lines of "Gegenji...? Never heard of him," while you look down just in time to see your fingertips slowing fading away?

• 2 weeks later...

Character Name: Zymzymzu Zymzu

Dunesfolk or Plainsfolk: Dunsfolk

Time Zone: GMT

What Rp are you seeking? Med-Heavy, Fun stuff for a witch, healing, papmering, potions, curses, fortunes, investigations, scams, and general mayhem

Why not, I'll update myself a bit here.

Character Name: Jajara Jara

What Rp are you seeking? My game-time has been pretty lacking as of late so I am really only interested in very casual RP. Jajara as a character isn't the sort to go out on big grand adventures or anything like that so it works. Comissions for work, fishing trips, chit-chatting in the cities... that kind of thing I suppose. Making friends and hanging out!

Usually loiters about in Vylbrand these days, but makes the very occasional trip out to Ul'dah as business demands.

Her wiki can be found here.

Character Name: Dren Ghonne

Time Zone: (EST, GMT+/-, CST? etc) EST

What Rp are you seeking? Almost anything! He's a strange character though, so be ready...

Wiki link: Here! But has been stuck a work in progress for a while now...

• 1 month later...

Character Name: Efraim Valkaim/Effie

Server: Balmungers

Dunesfolk or Plainsfolk: Plainsfolk

Time Zone: (EST, GMT+/-, CST? etc) GMT+8 (but dude I'd be willing to sacrifice sleep)

What Rp are you seeking? Almost anything for Effie. Though more shenanigans would be welcome for my knee shanker. Also she's a lab assistant who has a penchant for prematurely detonating explosives or otherwise make things go boom unintentionally. 

Her wiki is still in the perpetual in progress stage. So yeah...

• 1 month later...

Character Name: Milana Mina

Time Zone: PST [Pacific Standard Time]

What Rp are you seeking? Any. Though would prefer not to have combat involved. Also mun [person controlling Milana] is shy and slow to start.

These was an old one (http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=4578) of this; but I'll repost here too:

Character Name: Zozomaru Roromaru (Balmung)

What Rp are you seeking? Whatever works for me. I don't typically do plot RP without 'stumbling' into it; but if you have an idea, it doesn't hurt to ask.

Character Name: Lilia Lia

Character Gender: F

What Rp are you seeking? I mostly like one-on-one dialogue-based RP. I came to this site to learn about more of the server-wide RP events here though. My character plays a private tutor so if there's an opportunity for teaching and you need a character like her in the story, feel free to put a line out. Lilia has enough notoriety that you may have gotten a recommendation for her from someone in Ul'dah.

https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Lilia_Lia