So I was drinking a bit while some friends were over. We were having a time and long story short, Erik may or may not have a 16 year old bastard child. The race, name, personality , and gender are completely up in the air, if they exist at all. I was fortunate to have not painted myself into a corner. If no one wants to do it, I can just turn the information into bait for a trap. The only limit I would ask is no half Roes or Lalas as the mother needed would be... out of character.

So how about it? Any one wanna be Ser Erik's Inglorious Bastard?

[video=youtube]

Haha I have two characters who might be able to work, but the one that'd probably be best is a sweet Hyur lass who was raised as the daughter of a pirate. I'll hit you up in game when you're on later!

Sounds interesting, I'll probably have my internet back on by Friday at the soonest, in three weeks at the most. Mind sending me some data so I can look over, you got my curiosity peaked.

I'd be interested, but i'd like to bump it to 18 if we could, or atleast around end 17. I'm not to keen on playing 16 and below. 

Other then that, I wouldn't mind starting fresh and crafting some nice history around it, since I'm pretty flexible in regards to character creation.

I actually have one who might fit ya, chief.

Character is a young Highlander who traveled with his mother in a merchant caravan until she settled down and married an Elezan in Coerthas when he was nine. He was out the door at fifteen with a black eye, a swollen jaw, and a lance in his hand. He's now a caravan guard for the money and the travel opportunities, but his real passions are engineering, womenfolk, and as much fun as can be gotten away with before the guards are called in and can swat him into submission.

When a gunner class comes out, expect him to at least dabble in it.

Question. Do they have to be 16 or can the skew younger? I have a potential candidate that is 15 going on 16. While she considers some one else to be her "father" discovering and interacting with her biological father could produce some very interesting results. I can PM you some details if you like.

The only solution is to say yes to everyone interested, Erik.

You dog you.

Holly ran off and had triplets.

That'd actually be interesting.

'I'M YOUR REAL FATHER...."

"...."

"AND YOU HAVE TWO SIBLINGS ALSO, BUT I ALSO DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THEM"

You dog you.

"...."

LOL.

Sorry everyone, but we have a winner. Have a cigar... its a girl!

You dog you.

"...."

LOL.

I feel sorry for her potential boyfriends. She's about to have a small army of heavily armed and armored uncles.

You dog you.

"...."

LOL.

I feel sorry for her potential boyfriends. She's about to have a small army of heavily armed and armored uncles.

Ohgosh. I wasn't planning on pursuing any romances with this gal because of how awkward she can be, but now I just might have to.

Including but not limited to:

A professional assassin who specializes in all things poisonous;

A former terrorist who specializes in all things explosive;

A Brass Blade and a traitor to the cause (HAIL LALA);

Ul'dah's very own Batman;

The protégé of Raging Behemoth, Eorzea's Manliest Man;

Hydaelyn's own Mr. Blonde;

and of course, Raging Behemoth, Eorzea's Manliest Man.

WHO IS THIS BRASS BLADE AND WHY HAVE I NOT MET HIM

HE SPENDS MOST OF HIS TIME THESE DAYS PVP'ING INSTEAD OF RP'ING, THAT F***!

A professional assassin who specializes in all things poisonous;

A former terrorist who specializes in all things explosive;

Ul'dah's very own Batman;

The protégé of Raging Behemoth, Eorzea's Manliest Man;

Hydaelyn's own Mr. Blonde;

and of course, Raging Behemoth, Eorzea's Manliest Man.

I KNOW WHICH ONE OF THOSE I AM I think

*Askier drags a table infront of main entrance to Red wing HQ and then upends a bag of bombs and grenades onto table before pulling up chair, taking a seat, and starts polishing a gun blade*

"No non-approved boy friend shall pass."

Oh come now, at least one of you needs to go for the damaging psychological angle!

Newsflash: each and every person I listed is psychologically damaged. HARD. Damaging psychological is within reach for all of them. ;D

Oh come now, at least one of you needs to go for the damaging psychological angle!

Newsflash: each and every person I listed is psychologically damaged. HARD. Damaging psychological is within reach for all of them. ;D

EASY TIGER.

I was thinking embarrassing the hell out of both parties involved to the point that they can never make eye contact again.

(I had friends whose dads did the ol' gun angle. Not my dad. :| )

It's not psychological damage, its just. . . 

Mwhwhwhwhwhwhwhwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhhahahhahahhahahahjahajahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahjajajajajajajajjaajjahahahahahhahahahhahahajahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahhahajajahjaahjahajajjajajajhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahajahjahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahaah!

Turnips. They are hilarious. What were we discussing?