Looking for scientists, engineers, and lab assistants for plots/slice of life rp

I think Aya was working on or thinking about her character dabbling in tech. But you would have to take it up with her. Sadly I don't think I could be of use to your character ^^; just a smithy, don't go messing around with all that complicated stuff (minus requests for making certain parts xP).

Franz would probably fall into that neutral category, since he doesn't exactly have a strong sense of morality. I would say he is makign the effort to be good rather than bad though, as if he were to fall into an alignment, it would be a weak good.

He does love his magitek, being a Garlean, and is literate, which says something in a predominately illiterate setting.

We should talk. :)

Not only are several characters in Mysterium interested in this sort of discussion, but L'yhta has a particular interest in the relationship between Aether and technology (which you can read about on her wiki :) ). She may be a bit too high-strung for your character to hang out with regularly, but there might be an opportunity for some IC dungeoning here.

We should talk. :)

Not only are several characters in Mysterium interested in this sort of discussion, but L'yhta has a particular interest in the relationship between Aether and technology (which you can read about on her wiki :) ). She may be a bit too high-strung for your character to hang out with regularly, but there might be an opportunity for some IC dungeoning here.

We should! That sounds awesome, since Titor is basically associated with aetheric technology through aetheric geometries. We could probably talk about it more when I am running on more than 3 hours of sleep.

@Unnamed Mercenary 

That would be neat too, Titor has been wanting to talk to some Garleans that may be willing to help him reverse engineer some allagan technology for medical usage, since he knows they are good at that kind of stuff. However, while not Garlean, Titor has a pretty firm grasp on how to reverse engineer or otherwise use the aether to its fullest technological potential for the times.

Titor has been wanting to talk to some Garleans that may be willing to help him reverse engineer some allagan technology for medical usage, since he knows they are good at that kind of stuff.

I'm not going to point you towards this one Garlean engineer I know who is extremely interested in all things Allagan, since I can't speak for him. Nope. Nuh-uh. Not happening.

That would be grossly unprofessional.

Yehn'za is one of the few literate people in his company and would love to meet more intellectuals. He has a small library in the Clandestine guild house with all of the books he's collected or written over the years with his specialty being the ecology of Eorzea following the calamity and Eorzean history.

I'm not going to point you towards this one Garlean engineer I know who is extremely interested in all things Allagan, since I can't speak for him. Nope. Nuh-uh. Not happening.

That would be grossly unprofessional.

Horribly, terribly unprofessional. Good on you for not doing anything of the sort~

Hit me up some time,yo. Merri's no scientist, but he knows Magitek like it's the back of his hand. .....Quite literally, even.