2.38 Ramuh rings to be 110

Kage

So according to this reddit post of a post in the official forums,

The rings from Ramuh are supposed to be going to i110.

... who wants to help me get into Ramuh Ex? not seen the fight. I'd love a casting ring and the Ramuh book.

What do you need to get into Ramuh Ex? Levi Ex? Mog Ex? Both?

@Franz: But I want to endgame on it pretty bad (or at least attempt to! :>;)

You need to have cleared Levi Ex and Moggle Ex. There are probably plans to unlock the restricted eventually, but who knows when.

And it just means lots of Ramuh runs then!

... Well I have -1- Levi Ex clear and that's enough for me. TIME TO BLOW UP (or no) King Mog EX?

:o

Hurm. :

Levi Ex is fun (once people are comfy at dodging)!

I've heard the Mog Ex fight isn't too bad, but just requires a well-coordinated group. (Because kill the moogles is bad).

... Well I have -1- Levi Ex clear and that's enough for me. TIME TO BLOW UP (or no) King Mog EX?

Hurm. :<

I've heard the Mog Ex fight isn't too bad, but just requires a well-coordinated group. (Because kill the moogles is bad).

It's actually fairly easy, there's just a lot going on at once. Once your dps get comfortable with when and where to focus their damage it becomes a lot easier. After you get that down, you just have to make sure at least one or two people that aren't healers are closest to that asshole paladin moogle at all times. Literally Satan, that thing.

Hurm. :

It's actually fairly easy, there's just a lot going on at once. Once your dps get comfortable with when and where to focus their damage it becomes a lot easier. After you get that down, you just have to make sure at least one or two people that aren't healers are closest to that asshole paladin moogle at all times. Literally Satan, that thing.

This should happen. ...just not this weekend x_x

Maybe we should go moogle hunting tonight or  tomorrow night.

Are there not 2.38 notes yet? its only 4 days away and they are suppose to have personal housing coming out.

Prelim notes usually don't come out so early, full patch notes only come out when the servers go down for maint or right when they do. We'll probably see it 1-2 days before the 15th.

Edit: in addition I don't think 2.35 even had prelim so it may even just be day of.

Sooooo

I did 2.38 Ramuh Ex with people I consider my 'static' for now (though our kiter needs work cause when we had a rep SMN kiter leading to us finally seeing Prosector) after doing 3-runs-each Levi Ex (for a mnk) and Moogle Ex (for me and a mnk)

Even with mumble it's a hard fight T_T; The dps check seems to be fairly strict as well where we already start off with 1 melee LB1 on the first add and move. As the BLM I'm number 1 on "cleansing"? the thingies... but man oh man @_@;

I think I've only seen Phase 1 of the entire fight. It's somewhat disheartening.