Player Housing RP Wards?

CalebAgron

Considering my character sleeps on a cot in the basement and rubs two gill together for heat, this update does not effect me.

I just hope Nat and Kage remember to feed Iron sometimes....

Awww. ;-; POOR IRON! He needs a healthy dose of some MAJOR HUGGING right now!

*hughughug* No worries, we'll be poor together! :P

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering my character sleeps on a cot in the basement and rubs two gill together for heat, this update does not effect me.

Nat fed you! Stop whining you freeloader!!!

"No matter how upset you get, no matter how irrational the initial reaction to getting your nose a little out of joint is, you are not allowed to lose sight of the fact that there is no possible way anything that happens in 'pretendy fun time games' can actually be important. It is not, nor will it ever be, a big deal."

The money I'm paying for this is actually pretty real.  Would you like to see my bank account?

"No matter how upset you get, no matter how irrational the initial reaction to getting your nose a little out of joint is, you are not allowed to lose sight of the fact that there is no possible way anything that happens in 'pretendy fun time games' can actually be important. It is not, nor will it ever be, a big deal."

Dammit, you beat me to it.

Please tell me again how the money I am paying to play the game isn't real?

Awww. ;-; POOR IRON! He needs a healthy dose of some MAJOR HUGGING right now!

*hughughug* No worries, we'll be poor together! :P

#FeedTheRoe Campaign. *passes over a Bouillabaisse and Walnut Bread*

The money I'm paying for this is actually pretty real.  Would you like to see my bank account?

I would.

I am a Nigerian princess I need ur bank account to help move a large amount of funds. Please help.

I am a Nigerian princess I need ur bank account to help move a large amount of funds. Please help.

Oh, I see. Well, that's good to know.

It's not. But I'd love your credit card information just to double check.

Oh, I see. Well, that's good to know.

Yes I just need you to make a small test deposit for me, so I can send over all of my nigerian riches. I will reward you greatly.

I see.  Well, that's nice and all, but I'm going to have to decline.  Maybe you can ask me about it in game or something.

I see.  Well, that's nice and all, but I'm going to have to decline.  Maybe you can ask me about it in game or something.

VXRLe6z.jpg]

Please help, my lions are so hungry...

Yes I just need you to make a small test deposit for me, so I can send over all of my nigerian riches. I will reward you greatly.

Mmhmm.  You can stop trolling me now, Natalie.  I promise I've gotten the point.  Thanks for the attempt, tho!

Man, I had this huge, vitriolic rant typed up because I was bored and slightly miffed and I like making fun of things, and I feel like the only time I'm funny is when I write something in an angered tone of voice, so I was going on this mocking tirade about Squeenix and stuff. I even made it family friendly by replacing all the swear words with unintelligible vocabulary derived from the language of the natives of planet Zarqwom.

Now I just don't wanna. I'd feel silly.

So instead, enjoy some excerpts taken from the ravings of an inordinately unstable man-child on an emotional high who's a little bit too invested in the graphics running around on his computer screens.

Apparently their whole shtick was to walk into a board room, write "personal housing" on it in large capital letters, then spend nine hours or so flicking granola bars and onigiri at it until it made sense...

...including some incredible price gouging that would make John D. Rockefeller spin in his grave so kwagging fast his corpse would become a source of infinite energy, and the world's first perpetual motion device...

That's not to imply that drinking bleach at your own wedding would be any better, but my point still stands: it's a terrible berpham idea.

I could accept that, except I don't, because it's extremely gorking confusing to introduce an individualistic feature like personal housing--emphasis on the frelling word personal--and then make the prices completely dependent on asking your mates to help you raise gil in time for you to buy a plot before it all vanishes like a politician's credibility vanishes in the wake of a triple homicide scandal. 

It's one thing to tell me "No you can't have this", and another thing completely to tell me "Yes you can have this but oh wait, let me cut off some of your fingers first, sorry I didn't mention that part, oops slipped my mind. We know we said we wouldn't cut off your fingers but, uh, we lied. Whoops."

Right! Carry on with your night, gentlemen (and women).

VXRLe6z.jpg]

Oh snap! Were the hell is my paypal password?!?!

VXRLe6z.jpg]

Noooo tooo lateeee....

*sounds of person being devoured by lions*

That whole "850k or less" that Yoshi-P spouted months ago was bullshit.  I shouldn't be surprised, but I guess I'm gullible.

I'm still pointing to the fact that I have been quoting you on your exact words and you never even said anything after what I see as some vitriol for just pointing out that the bullshit you were calling on was false bullshit anyway.

Ahhh I get it. Sure, I'll do that. I'll ask about that parser you run too. :thumbsup:

That whole "850k or less" that Yoshi-P spouted months ago was bullshit.  I shouldn't be surprised, but I guess I'm gullible.

I'm still pointing to the fact that I have been quoting you on your exact words and you never even said anything after what I see as some vitriol for just pointing out that the bullshit you were calling on was false bullshit anyway.

I misstated that, yup.  I admit it.  I thought I had said, "850-2 mil," but I was wrong.

VXRLe6z.jpg]

Noooo tooo lateeee....

*sounds of person being devoured by lions*

Natalie why did you never tell me you were a princess!  I would have given my bank account, social security #, and home address to you in an instant.  I mean, who wouldn't trust royalty?