Gridania/Twelveswood Character Directory

Knight Kat

Alright, so here it is. This directory is open to any and all who RP in Gridania, Twelveswood (Black Shroud) and/or Lavender Beds. Copy the code in the box then paste that in a new post. Please don't be shy; there is no way to do this wrong.

[align=justify][color=#1E90FF][u][b]Personal Profile[/b][/u][/color]
[color=#696969][b]Character Name:[/b][/color] TEXT
[color=#696969][b]Gender:[/b][/color] TEXT
[color=#696969][b]Race:[/b][/color] TEXT

[color=#1E90FF][u][b]Domestic Profile[/b][/u][/color]
[color=#696969][b]Civil Status:[/b][/color] TEXT
[color=#696969][b]Place of Residence:[/b][/color] TEXT
[color=#696969][b]Occupation:[/b][/color] TEXT
[color=#696969][b]Free Company:[/b][/color] TEXT

[color=#1E90FF][u][b]Social Profile[/b][/u][/color]
TEXT

[color=#1E90FF][u][b]Meta Profile[/b][/u][/color]
TEXT

[/align]

Note: Do not use the "Insert formatted code" button at the top when pasting the code from the box. Just paste the code you copied from the box into the body section as if it were plain text. If anyone is still having trouble with getting the code to work, you can just say "screw it", and simply link your character wiki and/or Personal RP directory. Like I said, there is no wrong way to do this.

[align=justify]Personal Profile

Character Name: Kiht Jakkya

Race: Miqo'te (Keeper of the Moon)

Domestic Profile

Civil Status: Twelveswood Native.

Place of Residence: None.

Free Company: The Fabled Few

Social Profile

Kiht Jakkya is a traditional Keeper of the Moon who is trying to adapt to a changing world after the Calamity. She was born and raised to a nomadic life in the Black Shroud.

(More information about her is in her character wiki which can be found in my signature below).

Meta Profile

There is much more to Kiht, but that would have to be discovered ICly through RP. She can be rather friendly, or rather cold depending on what a first impression sparks in her. I try to play her in a flexible way while maintaining her traditional Moon-keeper theme that I have set for her.

Best way to contact me in-game is through tells, but my response may be slow if I am in the middle of RP. LSs are another good way if our characters are on the same one. My time zone is PST, and I play almost every day.

(More information about my RP style can be found in my RP Directory. There is a link in my signature below.)

[/align]

Personal Profile

[align=left]

Character Name: Delni Vaiqio

Race: Miqo'te

Domestic Profile

Civil Status: Twelveswood native

Place of Residence: Lavender Beds, Ward 4

Free Company: Pathfinder Society

Social Profile

Delni is not traditional Miqo'te, she was adopted by Gridanian middle-class artisans. Like other natives in Twelveswood, Delni believes that Gridania exist because elementals allows it and wants to be in harmony with Twelveswood. Worships Nophica

Because of her family's wealth, Delni is well-educated, wears expensive clothes, lives in house and works as artisan. 

Personality is careful, strict and arrogant. Maybe little bit work-holic too.

Delni is purely artisan and isn't fighter. She had some lessons in Lancers' and archers' guild, but leatherworkers' guild attracted her more, because her mother worked there. If she has need for protection, she hires someone for that. Althought Delni resents hired-arms and mercenaries, who are only loyal to money.

Meta Profile

Delni likes to discuss with people, but she's not usually the one who starts discussion without reason. Once she get familiar with someone then she is more initiative to start discussion.

Best way to contact Delni is to find her sitting in Canopy or walking around in Twelveswood (Central, east, north Shroud usually).

I'm kinda new RP so I'm little bit shy about making contacts with people and I rarely disturb groups in RP, since I think it might be rude.

[/align]

Personal Profile

Character Name: K'aworu Demiir

Race: Sun Seeker Miqo'te

Domestic Profile

Civil Status: Twelveswood Native

Place of Residence: Wherever he falls asleep

Free Company: None as of yet.

Social Profile

Not exactly a traditional Miqo'te upbringing. He lived with his mother in isolation in the Shroud up until the moon, Dalamud, began to fall. That is when he joined the Fane in order to better understand himself. So! He's a bit of a socially awkward hermit, but cares deeply for all forms of nature.

More information can be found on his wikipedia (located in signature).

Meta Profile

Like most, a lot of things can be discovered about K'aworu via roleplaying. He tends to wander to the other city-states a bit for his research, but almost always can be found near Gridania (or in) 85% of the time.

Best way to contact for RP is to please just send me a /tell, since I do a lot of random gameplay junk too. IGN is "K'aworu Demiir"

Personal Profile

[align=left]

Character Name: Sanja Polaali

Race: Miqo'te

Domestic Profile

Civil Status: 

Place of Residence: Lavender beds

Free Company: The Morbolvine clan

Social Profile

"a kid with a pointy stick" Actually she's passed her trials and is a full fledged huntress of the clan. But being age 13 she balances between a kid and way too old/wise for her years.

Meta Profile

Traditional keeper. Feel free to walk up if you see her out and about in the shroud. (most commonly found near the "boss tree."

[/align]

Personal Profile

[align=left]

Character Name: C'kayah Tia

Race: Miqo'te

Domestic Profile

Civil Status: Man Without a Country

Place of Residence: Ul'dah/Shroud

Free Company: Tylwyth Narah

Social Profile

A Thanalan-based import/export trader with a lot of contacts within the Black Shroud. There are rumors that he is associated with Tylwyth Narah, a growing Sea Wolf organized crime cartel.

Meta Profile

C'kayah is a self-exiled Thanalan Coeurl turned Ul'dahn thief turned Black Shroud smuggler turned small-time crime lord. His current organization, Tylwyth Narah, maintains a large smuggling network between the three city states, with much of his contraband originating with Shroud Moonkeeper and Duskwight clans.

[/align]

• 4 weeks later...

Personal Profile

[align=left]

Character Name: Oksana Vankraft

Race: Miqo'te

Domestic Profile

Civil Status: Twelveswood Native

Place of Residence: All of Eorzea

Free Company: Arcadeus <>

Social Profile

Although mostly silent, Oksana is very absorvent and is picky who she associates herself with & is deep down a very caring individual. She has a hard time letting people in and tell her story, mostly due to the trauma and heartache it has caused her when she does. Through out her independet years, she has become a very strong woman and Bard, cares deeply for animals and monsters a like and helps civilians in need in whichever town she is at for the moment. 

Meta Profile

You can find out more about her by RPing. Though please don't be offended if Oksana comes off short worded, she wants nothing but to have people close to her but fears that the past will repeat itself everytime someone gets close. Oksana takes most comfort in Coerthas Highland because she loves the snow and the cold. 

[/align]

• 3 months later...

Personal Profile

Character Name: Mitzi Moui

Race: Miqo'te (Keeper of The Moon)

Domestic Profile

Civil Status: Twelveswood native

Place of Residence: Lavender Beds

Free Company: Morbolvine Clan

Social Profile

Runt of the litter, could not compete with her many sisters due to lack of

noteworthy talent. Ran from home to make a new path as an adventurer.

Realized she is not very good as an adventurer or providing for herself.

Recently adopted by another Keeper Clan. She enjoys fishing and has a

passion for appreciating culinary arts. Her stomach consists of a pocket

dimension containing the Midgard Serpent, thunderous battles with the

mighty Thor can be heard around lunch time... Or so the rumors say.

Meta Profile

Cheerful, playful, feral instincts when it comes to stalking inanimate

objects such as menacing burlap sacks and unattended books. Easily

distract-able, shy to new faces but easily swayed by offerings of food,

toys, and shiny objects. Obsession with chocobos, crabs, fish, and the

story of the legendary Crushatrice whom she imitates by stomping around

and squawking. Thinks adults become adults when they forget how to play.

5a8164e33c2f7_2015-01-01_00009(2).jpg.01e675f6534d6897d5eeaa064b591ccb.jpg

This will be both my first character in FFXIV, and first RP experience.  

Please be patient with me. If you see me running around please don't hesitate to say hi or something, I might be a little hesitant to "butt in" to ongoing RP.

Personal Profile

[align=left]

Character Name: Elyn Lyrikel

Race:  Keeper Miqo'te

Wiki page if you are interested[/align]

[align=left]https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Elyn_lyrikel

Domestic Profile

Civil Status: Technically a resident of Black Shroud

Place of Residence: Inn of the night

Free Company: None

Social Profile

A completely green adventurer having just left home, she is nervous but is looking forward to meeting new people and experiencing new things.  She is a lot more nervous dealing with women than men, by virtue of her orientation, and the fact that she often feels inferior.  Despite this, she is always polite and is looking forward to the adventures that lay ahead of her. She has a strong sense of right and wrong, and the thing she hates most is betraying someone you care about.

Meta Profile

She recently left her family after coming to grips with her orientation, and she regrets not telling her first crush, her best friend of many years how she felt before she lost the opportunity. Now she is following in her mothers footsteps, to see all the things she can see and experience, and hopes that someday she might find someone she can care about again. [/align]

• 2 months later...

Personal Profile

Character Name: Nah Amariyo

Race: Keeper/Seeker child. More keeper features than seeker.

Domestic Profile

Civil Status: Twelveswood Native

Place of Residence: Some small shop in Gridania, at least until I can get some funds to actually put some estate up in the Lavender Beds. 

Free Company: NONE YET

Social Profile

People would probably recognize her as that little girl behind the counter to Amariyousities! Though she is now a woman grown or at least believes she is, she's taken a liking to the adventuring lifestyle that was unwittingly thrust her way through a variety of circumstances that involved her out of home Gridania for quite awhile. On top of this she's taken a liking to exterminating things and as such has signed onto the adventurers' guild taking her wherever they would take her to go kill this thing or free a cat stuck on a tree. 

Despite all this you'd still see her behind the counter to their family's shop when she has time. 

• 3 weeks later...

I always mess up coding stuff - so I will just post that Poe is located in Lavender Beds - please check her wiki for more information - if you are looking for an odd shaman-inspired Miqo'te who runs a successful Somnus growing business, feel free to /poke!

Personal Profile

[align]

Character Name: Levinth Dunant

Race: Elezen

Domestic Profile

Civil Status: Citizen (Ishgardian Native)

Place of Residence: Cottage Near Hawthorne Hut

Free Company: None

Social Profile

He's rather well known about the twelveswood, and talk of him generally ranges from being a friendly regular at the carline canopy. To being a selfless guardian who has devoted time, labor, and lance to the citizens of Girdania over the last five years without need of compensation. All the stories however, share a common train of characteristics. He is a tall Elezen, black and gold hair with eyes of vivid crimson who is always accompanied by his lance. He's polite, humble, in some cases charming and seems to vanish nearly as quickly as he appears once he's no longer needed, and has ties with the twin adder. 

Meta Profile

An Ishgardian native displaced from his homeland after the ravaging of the calamity he's spent most, if not all of his years since within the forests of Girdania. Traveling to Ul'dah only when business demands it, and always quick to return to his second 'homeland'. Although his offical ties are to the order of the twin adder, he has been known to assist the wood wailers and the gods quiver at times, be it in combat, or simply running supplies back and forth from the city to the troops. Regardless, he has become quite protective of his home and the other citizens who call it home, and in such serves them in anyway he can to help make their lives that much easier, safer, and granting them a much needed piece of mind. 

[/align]

Character Name: Manari Onai (Real name:  Mnahri Nahkuru)

Race: Miqo'te - Keeper of the Moon

Domestic Profile

Civil Status: None

Place of Residence: The Twelveswood

Free Company: Shroudwolf Clan

Social Profile

Manari is a true forestborn Keeper of the Moon through and through.  She was raised in a Keeper clan, grew up leaning to hunt, track, and fight using bow and dagger.  She is a nocturnal and is a child of Menphina like any of her Moon-sisters.  She has become a reclusive and secluded hermit in the forest.  She has been living alone in the woods for about a year now and has lost contact with just about everyone she used to know.  She's much less sugary and kind than she used to be years ago before the fall of the red moon.  Whether something is wrong, or whether she grew tired of Eorzean society and wanted to return to her roots in anyone's guess.  

Meta Profile

Since the Calamity, tragic events have caused a change in Manari. She used to hunt beasts for food and protection.  Now she hunts whatever threatens her homeland, the badly wounded Twelveswood.  She feels the red moon injured her home enough that it can no longer protect itself like it once could.  She has become the Greenwrath personified, a self-appointed avenger of the Twelveswood that strikes from the shadows to protect the forest, and make sure any who come after will know the same could happen to them.  Whether they be poachers, iron-clad Garleans, or greedy Ul'dah gil-gluttons looking to profit from exploiting her homeland, all will know that the Twelveswood is protected.

5HjW41Z.jpg

She also had her only child stolen from her, and has been searching for him for about 3 years now.

[/align]

I got a wiki for her but will fill this out partly anyways

[align=justify]

Personal Profile

Character Name: Dheina Tayuun

Race: Miqo'te Keeper

Domestic Profile

Civil Status: Twelveswood/Bentbranch Native

Place of Residence: N/A (Technically still Bentbranch but she wanders and mainly stays at inns or with friends)

https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Dheina_Tayuun

And I suppose since Sam spends a lot of time in the general area, can add them too. Mostly can be found in Lavender beds (usually in the forth ward because of currently ooc fc) or Gridania

Personal Profile

Character Name: Sam Redsteele

Race: Hyur Midlander

Domestic Profile

Civil Status: Unknown/Unaffiliated(Bases themselves out of Limsa because of rogue's guild, but spends a lot of free time around Gridania)

Place of Residence: Wherever they end up

https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Sam_Redsteele[/align]

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Character Name: Ari'ya Mhoki

Race: Miqo'te Keeper of the Moon

Domestic Profile

Civil Status: Twelveswood citizen.

Place of Residence: Nomadic, but primarily within the Lavendar Beds.

Free Company: None (at the moment).

Click here!

[/align]

• Maril unpinned this topic