Self Identified Villain Hangout

Just have your main character slowly turn to evil, works for me!

He did just torture a dude . . .

We should do lunch.

*shudders*

Come on Osric, you know you want to meet Nat at the Bismark. Have some wine, enjoy the view from the windows, discuss Taeros, plot, be evil, . . .I sense the conflict in you, Osric. . .

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see...

Racketeering, Smuggling, Laundering, Larceny, Embezzlement, Arson, Destruction of Property, Murder and conspiracy for murder...

Due to her upbringing, the list above is pretty "normal" and par for the course for her and she's yet to have to do anything that would truly make her feel like a monster in her twisted scope of the world. She keeps managing to walk this razor thin edge of keeping her personality intact and tumbling off the edge and having to face what she is, largely due to the people around her understanding better than she does of what it would do to her and refusing to let it happen by taking the burden upon themselves.

Yep. Ros is a dirtbag that enjoys rolling in dirt that is filthier than she is.

Smuggling, racketeering, theft, hijacking, infiltration, breaking-and-entering, kidnapping, torture, attempted murder, aiding-and-abetting, and tax evasion...

I'm sorry, you guys are making this too easy for me! xD

"Expendables 3"[/i]"]

The+expendables+3+it+is+funny+because+it+s+true_e36f7f_5235241.png

Smuggling, racketeering, theft, hijacking, infiltration, breaking-and-entering, kidnapping, torture, attempted murder, aiding-and-abetting, and tax evasion...

He got off by paying for it.

A) C'kayah paid a fine for tax evasion. He has a receipt.

2) If you really want to go vigilante on C, you'll have to take a number. Your number is 13,592...

III) Ease up on the large graphics, please :angel:

Kind of not joking about the no heroes.

Want to actually discuss some things without people poking in and jokingly saying "I'm going to get you!"

We know, it's constant, don't want to hear it here.

Want to actually discuss some things without people poking in and jokingly saying "I'm going to get you!"

But isn't that your usual motto anyways?

*Looks at Nero*

*Looks at Nero*

What! That is between one villain and another! Two villains and a bunch of confused heroes running around not sure how to handle a situation where both sides are bad.

*Looks at Nero*

What! That is between one villain and another! Two villains and a bunch of confused heroes running around not sure how to handle a situation where both sides are bad.

Well it was all according to your plan anyways, to make heroes get confused and start pointing swords at each other.

How is this not a perfect villainy?

In the end, it ended up making us shout at each other "I AM COMING TO GET YOU".

*Looks at Nero*

Well it was all according to your plan anyways, to make heroes get confused and start pointing swords at each other.

How is this not a perfect villainy?

In the end, it ended up making us shout at each other "I AM COMING TO GET YOU".

Well, if it /all/ went to plan, Nero's head would be on a pike and Roen would be loudly exclaiming her love of Nat. Sadly life is cruel.

Woah, woah, woah! Don't get it twisted! *Waves hands dismissvely*

That Crimson Chin pic was just once and I had my laugh. Also, I have never stated that Xy was in anyway, shape, or form, a "hero."

I'm just here to read the comments! *Grabs a bag of popcorn*

That Crimson Chin pic was just once and I had my laugh. Also, I have never stated that Xy was in anyway, shape, or form, a "hero."

That's true! Didn't he kidnap Kage once?

That's true! Didn't he kidnap Kage once?

And he tried to off Captain Anden Anduron, too!

-nodnod-